• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Which field is best to work as a teacher?

• online teaching?

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • regular teaching?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello all teachers,
I'm an Esl teacher with a masters degree in Urdu and education. I was teaching back past years. But then I left the job for personal reasons. Now I'm thinking to teach again with the comfort of my home. I cant spend 5 to 8 hours to teach as a regular teacher. So someone told me that, I should become a freelance teacher. I really don't know, much about this teaching method. My command on teaching and making the class environment is very powerful. But this is totally a new thing to do.
Please someone here, if he /she is doing work in this field or have any knowledge about how to start online teaching please help me.
Regards.

maida

Very good question. Online teaching is getting popularity nowadays. But many people don't know how to start online teaching.
This is what I also want to know. I think nowadays when going outside to work is very challenging for females. Online teaching or any other freelance work is much more reliable and save for girls. I will highly appreciate who will answer to help many other teachers.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a valued teaching degree with a good teaching experience. Then it will be very easy for you to teach online.
Fresh teachers don't get disheartened. Actually, online teaching is the best place for newcomers. Because they would start by learning to teach +teaching to learn. I will recommend you to visit skillshare and other sites like this site where all you need to do that sign up and make your profile.
And If you want to learn more about how to teach online then you must watch some videos on youtube to get a good knowledge of it.
I'm sharing a video to help you.
I hope other members of this site will also help you in this regard.

Abdul Ahad

Online teaching is getting peoples interest. But how we could get students online. I mean promoting your bussinesan also and issue to become a good online teacher.

Ayesha

online teacher promotion could be done on Social media. Facebook group profile, advertising on big forums like this and many other sites could help you in this regard. advertise yourself globally or in your own country and start to work with hinesty.

If you have a valued teaching degree with a good teaching experience. Then it will be very easy for you to teach online.
Fresh teachers don't get disheartened. Actually, online teaching is the best place for newcomers. Because they would start by learning to teach +teaching to learn. I will recommend you to visit skillshare and other sites like this site where all you need to do that sign up and make your profile.
And If you want to learn more about how to teach online then you must watch some videos on youtube to get a good knowledge of it.
I'm sharing a video to help you.
I hope other members of this site will also help you in this regard.
thanks for sharing useful information

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@Anoushey Ahmed do you mean working for a company that have an established e-learning portals or traditional brick and mortar institutions? In my opinion , online teaching is way different than that of traditional methods. A single properly recorded online course with valuable information can be used by thousands of students at a very low fee. Udemy is a good example.

But yes experience is essential and english speaking skills are must have. I have seen many people recording videos related to different topics without having good experience. Just because they know how to market their skills they are successful.

i
Hello all teachers,
I'm an Esl teacher with a masters degree in Urdu and education. I was teaching back past years. But then I left the job for personal reasons. Now I'm thinking to teach again with the comfort of my home. I cant spend 5 to 8 hours to teach as a regular teacher. So someone told me that, I should become a freelance teacher. I really don't know, much about this teaching method. My command on teaching and making the class environment is very powerful. But this is totally a new thing to do.
Please someone here, if he /she is doing work in this field or have any knowledge about how to start online teaching please help me.
Regards.
Its good u r thinking to utilize your education, better start by making skype id and then put classified ads