1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please guide How to start teaching online?

Discussion in 'Educators ,Professors and teachers forum' started by Adiba Anwar, Aug 4, 2018.

?

Which field is best to work as a teacher?

1. online teaching?

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. regular teaching?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Adiba Anwar

Adiba Anwar Member

Hello all teachers,
    I'm an Esl teacher with a masters degree in Urdu and education. I was teaching back past years. But then I left the job for personal reasons. Now I'm thinking to teach again with the comfort of my home. I cant spend 5 to 8 hours to teach as a regular teacher. So someone told me that, I should become a freelance teacher. I really don't know, much about this teaching method. My command on teaching and making the class environment is very powerful. But this is totally a new thing to do.
    Please someone here, if he /she is doing work in this field or have any knowledge about how to start online teaching please help me.
    Regards.

2. maida

maida New Member

Very good question. Online teaching is getting popularity nowadays. But many people don't know how to start online teaching.
    This is what I also want to know. I think nowadays when going outside to work is very challenging for females. Online teaching or any other freelance work is much more reliable and save for girls. I will highly appreciate who will answer to help many other teachers.

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

If you have a valued teaching degree with a good teaching experience. Then it will be very easy for you to teach online.
    Fresh teachers don't get disheartened. Actually, online teaching is the best place for newcomers. Because they would start by learning to teach +teaching to learn. I will recommend you to visit skillshare and other sites like this site where all you need to do that sign up and make your profile.
    And If you want to learn more about how to teach online then you must watch some videos on youtube to get a good knowledge of it.
    I'm sharing a video to help you.
    I hope other members of this site will also help you in this regard.

Ayesha, Abdul Ahad and bint-i-noor like this.
  4. bint-i-noor

bint-i-noor New Member

This is a very effective information for all the teachers and who are the private coach at home. Thanks for sharing.

Ayesha and Abdul Ahad like this.
  5. Abdul Ahad

Abdul Ahad New Member

Online teaching is getting peoples interest. But how we could get students online. I mean promoting your bussinesan also and issue to become a good online teacher.

Ayesha likes this.
  6. Ayesha

Ayesha New Member

online teacher promotion could be done on Social media. Facebook group profile, advertising on big forums like this and many other sites could help you in this regard. advertise yourself globally or in your own country and start to work with hinesty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)