• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Where can we start discussions related to islam and Urdu?

maida

Hello @Admin

I wanted to start a thread related to Islam and Urdu topics, but could not find any place for that, i have some interesting articles and topics to share, Can i add those threads in any other place? Or will you add such forums in future?

Thank you

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@maida

Thank you for letting me know about this, Yes there are plans to add these stand alone forums in future. In fact we are also preparing some good content to be added in these areas that we will do very soon.

The problem is our team is busy with development of some interesting features. The development of these features consume most of our time and once they are out we will start inviting more members here and we are fighting against the SPAM that people post daily. We block around 5 members and delete around 15 new posts daily to make this place better for new visitors.

Keep your content safe and rest assured we will add these forums and many others along with some awesome features very soon :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@maida The forums related to Islam are added, you can share your threads in that forum, We are working to add good content in there

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@fatima khan

What updates are you waiting for? :)

We have new amazing design, and more content then before, with new things to be added very soon