• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Fatima

Hello, I'm Fatima from Quetta!

I’m going to be a first-time mom. And my due date is before December 15. I have many kids clothing stores and shopping places near me.I want to buy newborn delicious, comfortable and good designed and easy to wear baby clothes and hygienic, Halal, reliable and usable baby products, Furniture for the baby room and maternity products. But as a first-time mom, I don't know which items I am going to be in need for my baby in early days.I don't want to buy a number of useless and unwanted product and clothes. I’m a quality and price wonder and want really top quality products for my little angel.But I don’t have much time.So Please help me and suggest me which products are going to help me out, and also which is the best place to buy These things. Babyplanet, Kities and some other stores have good stuff but I need your help before shopping.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

bint-i-noor

I will suggest you to buy light weight new born baby clothes. You should choose cotton stuff to wear under and some wool and warm clothes, two/three blankets, baby caps, socks, baby bed sheets , diapers, milk bottles, some kids cosmatic products, and also matrnity clothes and sanitary packs for yourself. Baby cart, and baby cribs and baby some beding accessories are also will be needed. You should make a list first and start to shop. I don't have a good experience of online shopping in Pakistan. But many sites are available at google.
best wishes for you.

Marium

Hello, Fatima, Glade for you, :)Congrats.
I think you must see these sites. They have good products.
our_ogo.png

aa.png

logo.png

They are all having nice products. You can buy all products at one place.