• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Information life changing story(پرخلوص آنسو)

Ali Raza liaqat

Administrator
Sincere tears

It was time for the office to close, Seth Sahib was about to get up when an employee of the office came and told him that some Babaji had come to meet him. Seth Sahib said: “All right, sit down! But it was clear from his manner that he did not want to meet. The servant seated Babaji in the lounge. Where do you come from Babaji said: I have come from your Seth Sahib's village, I am the postman there. "" Then have you brought any letter? "The servant asked:" No, son! I am in big trouble. In fact, someone has made a false statement against us. The police have arrested my son. Ramadan is a month, Eid is coming in a few days. Even on the day of Eid, if he stays in jail, we will be in trouble. There will be no end to it. Just for this I have come to get some help from your Seth Sahib. ”At that time the office bell rang, the employee went inside and Seth Sahib asked about Babaji who came out. Seth Sahib asked him to leave somehow and left the office. What did the employee do? He told Babaji that Seth Sahib had gone somewhere for some important work. Hearing this, Babaji's face became very sad. He said: "Son! I reached here with great difficulty while fasting, and then ... When the employee saw Babaji's condition, he too became upset, and there was nothing he could do. He took him with him and brought him to his one-room house to have Iftar.

As soon as they entered the house, the children came running and hugged their father. The father said: Son, your grandfather has come, meet him! The children started meeting Babaji with the same enthusiasm. He went to the kitchen to arrange Iftar and when he came out, he saw Babaji sitting on the bare floor, tears streaming down his eyes and the same prayer coming out of his lips. Was “My boss! Don't reward this person! "

Perhaps it was a time of acceptance, and the Lord heard the prayer from the heart. Then time saw that an employee working on a salary of Rs. 1500 became the billionaire of his time. That person is Malik Khalid Yaqub Sahib, the distributor of "Punjab Ghee". According to him, it was time to pray. The boss didn't take it, I took it and today Allah has blessed me immensely.

What a wise person has said that dua is not taken but accepted. In fact, the lucky person is the one who takes out dua from other people. It has been generally observed that we do the work of others well but we cannot pray. Praying means doing our work as well as taking care of its needs and all the requirements. If he caters to the needs of the employees and the working people in a timely manner and does not allow them to be in need of anyone, then not only is he earning the reward of mercy, but also his employees are praying for him and above all the benefit. He finds that all people are loyal to him, no employee harms his life or property. F is not the money, it's a big pin bradl cahyy.ju man demonstrating his heart shrinks big again, by the hands of the people themselves, diarrhea pray for him to become '.

The blessed month of Ramadan has begun. This month not only teaches us patience, it also teaches us the lesson of "feeling". Create feeling! Make it easy for the people around you and make sure that this time you must ask for prayers from other people. Believe me! Tears from a sincere heart have so much power that they can change your destiny.
Urdu Translation
پرخلوص آنسو

آفس بند ہونے کا وقت ہوچکا تھا ، سیٹھ صاحب اٹھنے ہی والے تھے کہ دفتر کے ایک ملازم نے آکر بتایا کہ کوئی باباجی آپ سے ملنے آئے ہیں۔سیٹھ صاحب نے کہا :’’ٹھیک ہے بٹھادو! ‘‘مگر ان کے انداز سے صاف لگ رہا تھا کہ وہ ملنا نہیں چاہتے ۔ملاز م نے باباجی کو لاؤنج میں بٹھایا،اس وقت چونکہ اس کے پاس فرصت تھی تو باباجی کے ساتھ بیٹھ کرحال احوال پوچھنا شروع کیا اورباتوں باتوں میں پوچھا کہ آپ کہاں سے آئے ہیں؟ باباجی نے کہا: میں آپ کے سیٹھ صاحب کے گاؤں سے آیا ہوں ،میں وہاں کا ڈاکیا ہوں۔’’تو پھر کیا کوئی خط لے کر آئے ہو؟‘‘ ملاز م نے پوچھا: ’’نہیں بیٹا! میں بڑی مشکل میں ہوں۔دراصل ہم پر کسی نے جھوٹا پرچا کروایا ہے ۔پولیس نے میرے بیٹے کو گرفتار کرلیا ہے ۔رمضان کامہینہ ہے ،چند دِنوں بعد عید آنے والی ہے ۔عید کے دن بھی اگر وہ جیل میں رہا تو ہماری تو پریشانی کی انتہاء نہیں ہوگی۔بس اس واسطے آپ کے سیٹھ صاحب سے کچھ مدد لینے آیا ہوں۔‘‘ اتنے میں آفس کی گھنٹی بجی ،ملازم اندر چلا گیا تو سیٹھ صاحب نے باہر آئے ہوئے باباجی کے متعلق پوچھا۔ملاز م نے تفصیل بتادی تو سیٹھ صاحب نے ان کو کسی طرح رخصت کرنے کا کہا اور آفس سے نکل گئے ۔ملاز م بے چارہ کیا کرتا ،اس نے باباجی کو بتادیا کہ سیٹھ صاحب کسی ضروری کام سے کہیں چلے گئے ۔یہ سن کر باباجی کے چہرے پر شدید اداسی چھاگئی ۔وہ بولے:’’بیٹا ! میں تو روزے کی حالت میں بڑی مشکل سے یہاں تک پہنچاہوں،اور پھر۔۔۔ ان کاسر جھکتا چلا گیا۔‘‘ ملازم نے باباجی کی حالت دیکھی تو وہ بھی رنجید ہ ہوا ، اور تو کچھ کر نہیں سکتا تھا ، انہیں اپنے ساتھ لیااور افطاری کرانے اپنے ایک کمرے پر مشتمل گھر لے آئے ۔
گھر میں جیسے ہی داخل ہوئے تو بچے دوڑ کر آئے اور اپنے والد سے لپٹ گئے ۔والد نے کہا:بیٹا آپ کے داداجی آئے ہیں ،ان سے ملیں ! بچے اسی جوش و خروش سے باباجی سے ملنے لگے۔وہ افطاری کاانتظام کرنے کچن کی طرف گیا اور جب باہر آکر دیکھا تو باباجی ننگے فرش پربیٹھے تھے ، ان کی آنکھوں سے آنسو کی لڑیاں جاری تھیں اور ان کے لبوں سے ایک ہی دعا نکل رہی تھی ’’میرے مالک! اس شخص کو نوازدے نا!‘‘
شاید قبولیت کی گھڑی تھی اور رب نے بھی دِل سے نکلی دعا سن لی ۔ پھر زمانے نے دیکھا کہ 1500روپے تنخواہ پر کام کرنے والا ملازم ،اپنے وقت کا ارب پتی بن گیا۔وہ شخصیت’’ پنجاب گھی ‘‘کے ڈسٹری بیوٹر ملک خالد یعقوب صاحب ہیں۔ان کے بقول ،وہ وقت دعا لینے کا تھا ،میرے باس نے نہیں لی ،میں نے لے لی اور آج اللہ نے مجھے بے تحاشا نوازدیا ہے۔
کسی دانا شخص نے کیا خوب کہا ہے کہ دعا کی نہیں جاتی بلکہ لی جاتی ہے ۔دراصل خوش قسمت انسان بھی وہی ہے جو دوسرے لوگوں سے دعا نکلوالیتا ہے ۔ عموما ً یہ دیکھا گیا ہے کہ ہم دوسروں سے کام تو اچھی طرح کرواتے ہیں لیکن دعا نہیں کرواسکتے۔دعا کروانے کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ اپنے کام کروانے کے ساتھ ساتھ اس کی ضروریات اور تمام تقاضوں کا بھی خیال رکھا جائے۔جو بھی انسان اپنے ملازمین اور کام کرنے والے لوگوں کی ضروریات بروقت پوری کرتا ہے اور انہیں کسی کا محتاج نہیں بننے دیتا تو نہ صرف وہ صلہ رحمی کا ثواب کمارہا ہوتا ہے بلکہ اس کے ملازمین بھی اس کو جھولی بھر کر دعائیں دیتے ہیں اور سب سے بڑھ کر فائدہ اس کو یہ ملتا ہے کہ تمام لوگ اس کے ساتھ وفادار ہوتے ہیں ،کوئی بھی ملازم اس کی جان یا مال کو نقصان نہیں پہنچاتا۔یہ سب صرف پیسے سے نہیں ہوسکتا ، اس کے لیے ایک بڑادِل چاہیے۔جو بھی انسان بڑے پن کا مظاہرہ کرتے ہوئے اپنا دِل بڑا کردیتا ہے پھر اس کے لیے دوسرے لوگوں کے ہاتھ خود بہ خود ’’دستِ دعا‘‘ بن جاتے ہیں۔
رمضان کا رحمتوں والا مہینہ شروع ہوچکا ہے ۔یہ مہینہ ہمیں جہاں صبر کا در س دیتا ہے وہیں ’’احساس‘‘ کا سبق بھی دیتا ہے۔احساس پیدا کیجیے ! اپنے اِردگرد رہنے والے لوگوں کے لیے آسانیاں پید اکیجیے اور اس بات کا عزم کیجیے کہ اس بار آپ نے دوسرے لوگوں سے دُعائیں ضرور لینی ہیں ۔یقین کیجیے !خلوصِ دِل سے نکلے ہوئے آنسوئوں میں اتنی طاقت ہوتی ہے کہ وہ آپ کی تقدیر پلٹ سکتے ہیں۔​