• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Question How is BSCS of comsats lahore

khaliq khan

Guys
I have some queries:
1.)how is the study of BSCS of COMSAT???
2.)what is the employment ratio and average salaries of COMSAT graduates(prefer chart of 2017)??
3.)What is the environment there like teacher's and faculty behavior etc?
I hope i would get +ve responce.
1f607.png

Altaf

1.) Comsats is a leading institute for BSCS in Pakistan with best study
2.) BSCS emploment depend on your skills,because university will only give you knowledge not skills you will have to develop them on your own.
3.) As i have heared about faculty it is better then other IT institutes.

Arman khan

Comsats just itni ziada fee nahin leti parhati bhi outclass hai. CS ki vaja say hi to comsats famous hai
Rahi bat job ki. Har student ko tension hoti hai k scope kya hai. Job apko apki skills or grades ki base par milti hai. Apka focus just apni skills or grades improve karnay par hona chahiay or comsats main student ko bohat groom kia jata hai.

Agar apki skills achi hon to university k doran hi job opportunities milna start ho jati hain.

Arman khan

@Husnain zamir brother GCU ka yar mujhay idea nahin hai ap GCU ka group join karo or seniors say poocho.
Rahi bat education university ki yay uni yar achi hai. Thori low level ki hai lekin study achi karvati hai ta k apna name bna skay. Education university main only BSIT karvatay hain CS or software nahin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
brother I want to become a Web Developer or Graphic Designer Which Degree Programe i select
@Husnain zamir If you want to become a web developer you should go for computer science or software engineering. Both degree programmes would teach you enough basics to get a job as web developer.

You can join this freelance web developers community while being a student to learn more about web development and other tricks by the end of your degree.