• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

which is best channel to see best dresses in morning show?

• Hum Tv

• Ary

• Ptv

• Geo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi,
I want to buy some party dresses to wear in a wedding party going to held abroad. I want to buy about 20/30 dresses of new fashions for fall/winter season for my family.
there will be a big gathering of my family and ladies competition will be very tough. I had bought some dresses but they did not get many likes.Now I got stuck that my relatives their want to get new and unique dresses.... please suggest me best designs and trends going to get strick this season... And some best online stores or places to buy party dresses. Offcourse I will like to buy with the best price. And stores which also sells matching jewelry and accessories will be more appreciated.
They are pushing me to buy this type of dresses.

Net-Semi-Stitched-Designer-Gown-In-Cream-and-Beige-Colour-GW0265688-A-1200x1799_1024x1024.jpg

gmp-show-on-wedding-week.jpg

utho-jago-pakistan-latest-2013-dressses-pic-8.jpg

f007857e3b1683d4bf506ce093a9dcf6.jpg

16939224_395899847447476_4389018510289852182_n.jpg

Please help me... I don't have much time to find and buy... and if any seller is selling online with the best price please send me your site link... I will visit and buy online if designs and price will be good. Thanks, all of you...
Have a good day.

Ayesha

Hi.... if you want to buy only online.... search on google many brands are having online services. But of course, they are costly...Why don't you take around and Lahore clothing market...They are super with huge variety.

maida

Sanam bloch......Looking awesome...........Is dress me wo boht piyari lag rahi hay.... me us k sab show boht shoq say dakhti hoon.... App sifona k design check keroon sanam bloch us ki dresses b use keti hay....I hope You will find something. TThis is a dress from sifona...
DGZaFp3XsAAqd7s.jpg

Fatima

You can buy these products online. But my suggestion is that, instead of shopping bulk dresses at once, you should try some local stores and different online stores. This way you will be able to get more designs and reliability with stuff and price.

Ayesha

Hi.... if you want to buy only online.... search on google many brands are having online services. But of course, they are costly...Why don't you take around and Lahore clothing market...They are super with huge variety.
Thanks for your recommendations.

Ayesha

You can buy these products online. But my suggestion is that, instead of shopping bulk dresses at once, you should try some local stores and different online stores. This way you will be able to get more designs and reliability with stuff and price.
Yes, you are right.... I had found a good stuff from the market. I'm still in need of some more.