• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Dinosaur-killing asteroid strike gave rise to Amazon rainforest.

Sometime in the future! Yaaaay we fixed Climate Change!
1f917.png
... Oh no here comes a giant Asteroid!
1f635.png

1f602.png
1f605.png
1f923.png

They think they know what happened in the past yet they don't know what will happen in the future. The Bible tells the past and the future
1f60a.png

They spent 66 million years plotting before they invaded Chris Whitys and the PMs minds, wrecking the once good health of millions.

I think it's sad that when I was a kid, if someone mentioned the Amazon, I would immediately think of the rainforest....We all know where kids' minds would go today.

It also gave rise to the primate speciess. I also think it was not an instant killing event but gradual. the extinction event spanned for like 5 -10million years.

Hoping for the next one that will alienate humans and give further rise to the forest. Hopefully, in a few millennia, the next species to rule this planet will be better than us humans.....

The war criminals Ethiopian abey Ahmed and Eritrean disease have rounded civilians including children in the small town of same, Tigray massacre feared.

These scientists should stick to what's within their understanding range. I'm sure they were present at the beginning of time to know that this earth is currently 66 million years old
1f644.png

Hamid Ali

If one KM wide rock is to hit the earth ,The huge body cannot burn ,The solid mass should hit hard ,and it should creat craters like that on moon or Mars ,Are such craters available in any part of the earth ,The scientists have floated angiosperm and gymnosperm theory ,If the Amazon rain forest is the result of Astroid strike ,What about the rain forests that exists elsewhere on the earth
This looks like presumption ,

Hamid Ali

Still there are a lot of things to be discovered... And it's beyond science...People may laugh on my comment but it's true...