• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Best quotes of the day

Goher Ali

No this is bullshit. Because everyone thinks you’re so put together at all times and that you’re “fine.” This is why people end up killing themselves and everyone around them says they showed no signs at all. No, they just didn’t feel like they could come to you with shit.

No this is bullshit. Because everyone thinks you’re so put together at all times and that you’re “fine.” This is why people end up killing themselves and everyone around them says they showed no signs at all. No, they just didn’t feel like they could come to you with shit.
100% this
1f497.png

You’re right. We need to know that it’s okay to NOT be okay. Then TALK about it. Internalized pain grows like a cancer, until sometimes it’s too late…

Wow really i was going to leave ur comment alone but me being me i just cant no people end up killing themselves because they do it they kill themselves period there are one million and one places people can seek help o know life can be overwhelming ive been in the worst places imaginable but people kill themselves because they cant handle or think they cant handle the situation there in this post is not in my opinion bullshit life is bullshit but it is what it is..

It's not about covering it up. It's about continuing your life and not letting the trauma take over your life. You can choose to be bitter or you can work on healing. You are not your trauma.

No. I remember going through an mental breakdown after I was raped in the army and everyone around me thought I was just this “party girl” when in reality I was in complete self destruct mode because I was told it was my fault for having a drink and what I was wearing & no doesn’t really mean no & basically men can’t be blamed as they cant help themselves . Recently a friend said to me “you where always so happy on camp “ when in reality I was an absolute mess the entire time & really just needed Someone to recognise that and help me.

No. I remember going through an mental breakdown after I was raped in the army and everyone around me thought I was just this “party girl” when in reality I was in complete self destruct mode because I was told it was my fault for having a drink and what I was wearing & no doesn’t really mean no & basically men can’t be blamed as they cant help themselves . Recently a friend said to me “you where always so happy on camp “ when in reality I was an absolute mess the entire time & really just needed Someone to recognise that and help me.
I'm sorry you went through that

Goher Ali

I’m so sorry that someone did that to you in the army. You held it together because you were in survival mode, even though you were dying on the inside. I really am sorry that happened, no one deserves to be treated that way.

I hope you found the strength to make him pay for his crime.
If not, it is never too late.

exactly. Nobody owes anyone a fake facade to make other more comfortable about your trauma. You're absolutely allowed to be upset about that. And they are absolutely shitty to sweep that under the rug, and blame you.

No. This is very critical to those who seemingly cannot handle it "well". And who decides what "handling it well" looks like anyway??!!

Salman-9626

This isn’t the flex you think it is. People hide their pain very well often until it’s too late and they can’t take it anymore. Stop with this narrative,

MisterU

You both missed his point he’s been through a lot and he’s not letting it define him before you jump in the comment section feel free to ask for clarification are just scroll by cause the comment isn’t the flex it’s rude and condescending can we practice letting people letting people deal with there trauma there this for all the negative comments go heal and leave him alone please and thank u