• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Babar, Rizwan blockbuster show in record run chase.

Hamid Ali

Pakistan took a 2-1 series lead as they defeated South Africa by nine wickets in the third T20I, registering their highest successful run chase in T20Is.

The architects of Pakistan's spectacular win were openers Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan – who shared a record 197-run opening stand.
It was primarily a Babar show as the Pakistan captain slammed his maiden T20I ton – becoming only the third batsman from his country to score a hundred in the format. It was also the fastest T20I century for Pakistan as Babar brought it up in just 49 balls.
He was brilliantly supported by Rizwan, who scored an unbeaten 73.

Earlier in the day, after being asked to bat, South Africa openers Aiden Markram and Janneman Malan gave them a sensational start, stitching together a 108-run partnership in just 10.3 overs.
The in-form Markram dispatched Hasan Ali for 4,4,6,4 to help Proteas reach fifty in the fifth over. The duo kept on with the onslaught against the Pakistani bowlers, who were kept under pressure since ball one. However, Markram perished to Mohammad Nawaz on 63.
George Linde received a promotion to bat at number three after his exploits in the second game. He was cruising at 22 off 11 but chopped one on to the stumps off Faheem Ashraf.

Malan reached his maiden fifty but fell soon after, giving Nawaz his second wicket. South Africa captain Heinrich Klaasen too departed quickly, losing his wicket after he inside-edged the ball onto the stumps.
In the death, Rassie van der Dussen (34*) and Phehlukwayo (11) joined forces to take South Africa to a daunting total of 203/5 in their 20 overs.
Halfway through the match, South Africa looked to have the upper hand but the Centurion’s record of being a ground difficult to defend at loomed above.
The South African fears came to life as the Pakistan openers, Babar and Rizwan manufactured a relentless opening partnership of 197 runs.

Babar scored his first T20I hundred on the same day when he overtook Virat Kohli to become the No.1 ODI batsman. His sensational knock of 122 runs from 59 deliveries was studded with 15 fours and four sixes and is the highest individual score for Pakistan in the format.
His partnership with Rizwan was broken in the 18th over by Lizaad Williams when Pakistan were just seven runs away from a victory.
They didn't have to wait long though as Fakhar Zaman slammed back-to-back fours to take Pakistan home.
The series now moves to its fourth and final T20I on 16 April.

Great to watch two future stars in one frame, Babar is really graceful player, his cover drive is really perfect & pleasant to watch, timing is magical & superb placement. You are the beauty of cricket. Love to watch Legend

Hamza Abbas

This is how great players respond.. one bad day (eventhough i dont think it was his fault) and the whole world started criticisng him as if people were really wanting him to fail .. only couple of days later he responds not with words but with his bat and boy o boy what a reply.. he certainly is the best in the business..

And this guy was excluded from “Team of the decade” by ICC! Action speaks louder than words. Well done
1f44d.png

Facts r Facts
ICC ruled out Babar Azam from the ODI Team of the decade, look what he has done
Babar compelled the ICC to announce him the Best & No 1 in the World very shortly with his bat. That’s why they say!
Action speaks louder than words.
All hail to King Babar
Proud moment
Stay blessed
Keep improving
It’s ur game
Pakistan on
1f51d.png

Babar Azam on
1f51d.png

Pakistan Wicket-keeper Batsman Mohammad Rizwan was behind the stumps keeping for straight 20 overs in the first innings, then ran agressively between the wickets, made match winning crucial 74 runs not out in the second innings, and all while Fasting.
A perfect balance between Deen & Dunya.

This kind of temperament will help Babar to dominate in world cricket for a long time..in modern-day cricket we need such players from each country. Only a few players who are dominating the world cricket and then Babar add to the list..
Congratulation Pakistan team for winning the series and after 2003 a Pakistani player is on the top in ODI cricket..
Nothing better than this gift for you guys in Ramadan
#RAMADAN_KAREEM
❤️
❤️

what a classy display of batting from babar. no slogging at all. nice to see pakistan coming back to winning ways . i hope this team wil go forward in making pakistan a strong team like the 80s and 90s.

بابر اعظم نے رضوان کی تعریف کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ رضوان نے روزہ رکھ کر میچ کھیلا،کیپینگ کی پھر شاندار بیٹنگ کی اور میرا بھرپور ساتھ نبھایا ان کو دیکھ کر ہمت پیدا ہوتی ہے۔​

#Ist roza
❤️

#1st in odi(boby)
1f618.png

#hundred in t20(boby)
1f618.png

#highest score by pakistani in t20
#highest successfull run chase.......
1f618.png

#rizu masterclass during fast
1f618.png

Congratulations

1f1f5_1f1f0.png

Surely the best day after #ct17.....
Fact (both were in ramadan.... Icc arrange next #wc in ramadan and you know the rest will be history ....... )
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

Ibrahim Yousaf

Babar Azam
, the silent savage. Got brutally criticised after scoring 62 (54) in his first PSL 2021 match against United. Responded with back to back match-winning unbeaten chases against Sultans 90* & Zalmis 77*. Faced heavy criticism in the last match for ugly innings and right away responded with the first-ever T20I century of his career with the SR of 200+.

ch adeel

First ton for our King,
Now the no. 1 batter of the world in odis is cruising to be the no. 1 in t20s as well,
Babar Azam you beauty,
U made the 204 runs chase look extremely easy!