• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Your Lahore favorite place to visit?

• Badhshahi mosque

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yadghar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal zooo

• Food street

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Suggest your most favorite shops in Lahore.

In this thread, you will enjoy sharing and suggesting the information on most favorited shops in Pakistan which are popular for their good stock of products, designs prices and also their awesome showcase.
For furniture, Furniturehub.pk have very good variety of modern furniture and awesome designs.
Have a look at this leather sofa
16864937_1320715147986799_7468485564569355682_n.jpg

Bed store joher town.
Fashion dresses for bridal dresses and accessories.
Alsuadia electronic shahalmi market lahore.
Liberti market Lahore
Locally Lahore for books and stationery.
Shop Chester Bernard's Lahore.
Thivyprints for ladies dresses.
ayati designer jewelry.
hopscotch for kids garments
Reebok Lahore.
My visitors of this community feel free to suggest your favorite places in Lahore of non lahories to visit and experience the most unique and exciteful shopping in the Lahore. Ask our community if you are wishing to shop from Lahore. Lahore is the biggest place in Pakistan where the even the foreigners also happily shop.

Faizan Alam

One of the best market shop is Anarkali Bazar. it is located in central Lahore. It is quite old but it offers best shopping till now. They have all the categories available . I have been to Lahore with my family and the place which i like for shopping is this bazaar only. It is really amazing to shop. I have a good experience of this. Main thing this is famous for is they have different varieties of suits which include embroidery and many more. You can have multiple type of stuffs there i have enjoyed a lot they have a separate food area where fish is very famous too. As if i talk about other famous shops in Lahore so u can visit to Liberty Market . Liberty market is one of best place too for shopping. I like LAHORE market a lot.