• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Tricks for 1 Mile Running.

Hurdles during a mile:
As you all know, mile is the first step to pass the physical exam and without that any candidate is not considered physically fit.
Many of us face problems while covering a mile. Same issue was with me but WITH THE HELP AND GRACE OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY, i covered it (ALHAMDULLILAH).
Take an example, on the very first day you should have to offer Fajar prayer and Recite Quran E Pak, after that don,t eat anything... because if you take anything that will ad to your stomach, you will feel bulky and this will create a hurdle in carrying your own weight. So, after that start running do not open your mouth while running because if you open your mouth, the outside air will enter your lungs while your body is warmed up. This outside air will suddenly cool your body that is being warmed up by constant running, which results in pain in the kidney, ribs and the nearest parts. After this pain, you will not be able to run even a 50 meter. So, first, avoid opening your mouth during running. Secondly, I have seen many of us usually used to look towards the sky while running. This is the most important issue as it will result in falling down. So, when you are running you should look 2-3 steps ahead, I mean to say that if a person is running he should keep his eyes in a forward, downward position, I mean to say he should not totally straight or totally downward, just keep your eyes on your next 3-4 steps. Remember, The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven. Running is not the test of your legs, stamina etc. Running is a mindset, the one should have strong BELIEF IN ALLAH ALMIGHTY and his self. He should believe that he will conquer the mile with THE HELP AND GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH ( IN SH ALLAH). So start with بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ and after that keep two things in your mind ALLAH IS WITH YOU AND your all body powers are with you. Divide the track into three or 4 halves. I mean, if you are covering a mile then you should play with your mind. Dividing track means, keep the thing in your mind that you have to run only the first 300 meters. After covering, tell your mind that only 300 meters more is required, your mind will say ok. After covering that 300 meters, that is in actual 600 meters, again text your mind that, you are only 500 meters short. Your mind will say ( yar idher tak karlia ha ya b krly g IN SH ALLAH). Now, you are just 500 meters short from your mile when you have covered, 1.1 km then your mind will automatically suggest you go for a sprint and touch the finish line. so, you will cover this in just a simple way, WITH THE HELP AND GRACE OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY IN SH ALLAH. If you have plenty of time before the mile, 2-3 months, then don,t check your mile's timing just run 3-4 km at slow or normal speed daily. With the passage of time, you will be able to run 1 mile very easily IN SH ALLAH, because you have the stamina (MASH ALLAH) of running 3-4 km daily.
Never try to run very fast in the start, when you be on the running track on your test day. You will see some candidates running like a horse, you will be thinking that oh yar chad paraa.
This is not the way, belief IN ALLAH and yourself, ALLAH WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. Start slowly, try to increase your speed gradually and when you will see that you are about 300-400 meters short of your target and time is running short. Then Say in a louder tone, ALLAH O AKBAR and go for a sprint. When you are going for a sprint, don,t think your mouth is open or not, whether you are looking upward or downward, just put in your best effort and you will be rewarded BY ALLAH ALMIGHTY (IN SH ALLAH).
One thing more, try to have some fresh juice while going running on your test and a light breakfast. You may take fruits like Date(Khajoor) or any light food that you may like. Please avoid, bulky or heavy breakfast on your test day. Hope so you will find this useful. (IN SH ALLAH)

I started from today and I complete in 12 min but Insha Allah one day it will be in 5 min
✨

Simple thing that i follow is that dont run too fast hold your breathe relax your mind don't be in stress use salty water...and look downward...

Running 4 km everyday is too much. Simply run a mile if you want to achieve a healthy physique and spend the rest of your energy on other exercises.