• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

The power of good friendship (companionship) صحبت صالح کی طاقت

Ali Raza liaqat

Administrator
The power of good friendship

Relationship with Murshid is not a matter of reading and writing. It is not from anyone's words or advice. Just as love does not happen by asking and no Ranjha says that I will bring a degree, then I will love a diamond, this matter happens automatically. A person feels that my life is incomplete without such and such and there must be someone to determine the direction of my life. This feeling drives a guide, a murshid or a leader. If that doesn't happen, it's still a shame I don't need it. It is possible that a person is practicing physics or chemistry, if after four experiments a conclusion is reached, it does not matter what happens, but if the experience of life is reversed, not only will he be punished, but There will be torment for those who are associated with it.

A harmless aspect of our lives must be such that no one is harmed by our caste but the extreme is that our caste benefits. The person who is needed to complete the imperfection of his caste is the Murshid. Both the Murshid and the Mureed are the choice of nature. This decision is powerful. Just as Allah keeps us in the womb for a while and brings us into the world after completing this process, so does Allah make us slaves so that we do not go astray. Therefore, he attributes us to a guided person. The most beautiful aspect of human psychology is that it learns from companionship. Eighty percent of people smile at their mother. After considering this, it was found that the face we see the most is the face of the mother consciously and unconsciously. Because of this, the mother's smile is imprinted on the baby.

The growth of many parts of a human being is due to the companionship in which he spends his time. In fact, Murshid's relationship is one of love. There is no oppression in it. This is heartwarming. Somewhere the ocean of his intellect seems like a small pottery and man realizes that if I am blind then this is the way to go. His vision is greater than mine. His insight is greater than mine. Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif says, "There must be a voice in your life which can be accepted without any research and that voice belongs to the Murshid."

Murshid is the one who knows your benefit better than you. She knows you better than you do. The path you want to take has already been crossed. Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif says, “Every traveler needs a leader. Everyone who walks needs a leader. ”But not everyone needs a leader. This man should see for himself whether I need a leader or not. If I don't want a way, then what about a leader? If there is no destination, then which leader? A man standing at the crossroads asked Baba Ji, where does this road go? Babaji asked where do you want to go? He replied, "I'll just go somewhere." Babaji said, "Then don't ask where this path goes. Then go whichever way you find it. "

The way of love

The path of Allah is the path of passion. This is the way of love. The love of God Almighty, the love of walking in His path is a destination in itself. This is not a journey. That is not the end.

A man was crying in love with the Holy Prophet. He asked his mentor if there was any result? Murshid began to say, this is a great result in itself. Do you want to draw a conclusion after that? People are thirsty that one of the tears in our life is the love of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and you are the one who wants to get the result of it. Drops in the love of the Prophet.

The issue of love is actually a matter of teacher and student. This is a matter of one foot and one disciple. You don't have to teach anyone advice. It is possible to go through a process and learn a lesson. Because I don't know what lesson to learn from going to which town. I don't know what to solve. One of his disciples came to the murshid and said, "Holy Prophet, I am not in a bad mood." Report a case in point. Murshid said that you will have to do exercise for a few years, your problem will be solved. He asked, what do I have to do? Murshid said, in a certain season a flower blooms in a certain area, in it one or two drops of sweat come out. Take this bottle, fill it. The disciple left. It took him many years to fill the bottle. When the bottle was full, he happily went to his mentor. But just then the bottle fell from his hand and all the hard-earned sweat flowed away. The disciple began to cry. At the same time Murshid also came. "What's the matter," he asked. He replied, "My years of exercise have been wasted." When Murshid heard this, he started smiling. The disciple asked, "Holy Prophet, my exercise has been lost and you are smiling." He reached out and took tears from her face and said that these tears are many times more valuable than this liquor. That's what I wanted.

It is only through the guidance and companionship of the righteous that a person gets the right path and tastes, and then where he fulfills his ambitions and dreams, he also becomes acquainted with the knowledge of God and the love of God.

Last edited:
URDU TRANSLATION

صحبت صالح کی طاقت
مرشد کے ساتھ تعلق کوئی لکھت پڑھت کا معاملہ نہیں ہے۔ یہ کسی کے کہنے یا کسی کی نصیحت سے نہیں ہے۔ جس طرح محبت پوچھ کر نہیں ہوتی اور کوئی رانجھا یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میں ڈگری لے کر آؤں گا تو پھر کسی ہیر سے محبت کروں گا، یہ معاملہ تو خود بہ خود ہوتا ہے۔ ایک شخص اپنے اندر یہ جذبات محسوس کرتا ہے کہ میری زندگی فلاں کے بغیر ادھوری ہے اور میری زندگی کی سمت متعین کرنے والا کوئی ہونا چاہیے۔ یہ احساس کسی ہادی، کسی مرشد یا کسی رہبر کی طرف بھگاتا ہے۔ اگر یہ احساس نہیں ہے تو بذات خود کمبختی ہے کہ مجھے ضرورت نہیں ہے۔ ممکن ہے، آدمی فزکس یا کیمسٹری کی پریکٹس کر ر ہا ہو، چار تجربوں کے بعد کوئی نتیجہ نکلنا ہو تو یہ اتنی اہمیت نہیں رکھتا کہ بننے والی کیا چیز ہے، لیکن اگر زندگی کا تجربہ الٹ ہوجائے تو نہ صرف اس کیلئے عذاب ہوگا بلکہ اس کے ساتھ منسلک لوگوں کیلئے بھی عذاب ہوگا۔
ہماری زندگی کا ایک بے ضرر پہلو ایسا ضرور ہونا چاہے کہ ہماری ذات سے کسی کو نقصان نہ پہنچے بلکہ انتہا یہ ہو کہ ہماری ذات سے فائدہ ہو۔ اپنی ذات کے ادھورے پن کو مکمل کرنے کیلئے جس شخص کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے، وہ مرشد ہوتا ہے۔مرشد اور مرید دونوں قدرت کا انتخاب ہوتے ہیں۔ یہ فیصلہ قدرت کرتی ہے۔ جس طرح اللہ تعالیٰ ہمیں ماں کے پیٹ میں ایک مدت تک رکھتا ہے اوراس عمل کو مکمل کرنے کے بعد دنیا میں لاتا ہے، اسی طرح اللہ تعالیٰ یہ بھی بندو بست کرتا ہے کہ یہ میرا بندہ ہے، کہیں بھٹک نہ جائے۔ اس لیے، وہ ہمیں کسی ہدایت یافتہ شخص سے منسوب کردیتا ہے۔ انسانی نفسیات کا سب سے خوبصورت پہلویہ ہے کہ وہ صحبت سے سیکھتا ہے۔ اسی فیصد لوگوں کے مسکرانے کا انداز اُن کی ماں سے ملتا ہے۔ اس پر غور وخوض کیا گیا تو پتا لگا کہ جس چہر ے کو ہم سب سے زیادہ دیکھتے ہیں، وہ شعوری اور لاشعوری طور پر ماں کا چہرہ ہوتا ہے۔ اس کی وجہ سے ماں کی مسکراہٹ بچے پر نقش ہوتی ہے۔
انسان کے بہت سے اجزا کی بڑھوتی ان صحبتوں کی وجہ سے ہوتی ہے جن میں اس کا وقت گزرتا ہے۔ درحقیقت مرشد کا تعلق محبت کا تعلق ہوتا ہے۔ اس میں جبر نہیں ہوتا۔ یہ دل دینے والی بات ہوتی ہے۔ کسی جگہ پر اپنی عقل کا سمندر چھوٹی سی پوٹری لگتا ہے اور آدمی کو احساس ہوتا ہے کہ اگر میں اندھا ہوں تو یہ راستہ بتانے والا ہے۔ اُس کا ویژن مجھ سے زیادہ ہے۔ اس کی بصیرت مجھ سے زیادہ ہے۔ حضرت واصف علی واصفؒ فرماتے ہیں، ’’آپ کی زندگی میں ایک آواز ایسی ضرور ہونی چاہیے جس آواز کوبغیر تحقیق کے مان جائیں اور وہ آواز مرشد کی ہوتی ہے۔‘‘
مُرشد وہ ذات ہے جو آپ سے زیادہ آپ کے فائدے کو جانتی ہے۔ وہ آپ سے زیادہ آپ کو بھی جانتی ہے۔ جس راستے سے آپ گزر کر جانا چاہتے ہیں وہ اس راستے سے گزر چکی ہوتی ہے۔حضرت واصف علی واصفؒ فرماتے ہیں، ’’ہر مسافر کو رہبر کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے۔ ہر چلنے والے کو رہبر کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے۔‘‘ لیکن ہر ایک کو رہبر کی ضرورت نہیں بھی ہوتی۔ یہ آدمی کو خود دیکھنا چاہیے کہ مجھے رہبر کی ضرورت ہے بھی یا نہیں۔اگر راستہ نہیں چاہیے تو پھر رہبر کیسا؟ اگر کوئی منزل نہیں ہے تو پھر رہ نما کون سا؟ ایک شخص نے چوراہے پرکھڑے بابا جی سے پوچھا، یہ را ستہ کہاں جاتا ہے؟ باباجی نے پوچھا تمہیں کہاں جانا ہے؟ اس نے جواب دیا، بس کہیں بھی چلا جاؤں گا۔ بابا جی نے کہا، ’’پھر یہ نہ پوچھ کہ یہ راستہ کہاں جاتا ہے۔ پھر جو بھی راستہ ملتا ہے، اسی راستے پر چلتے جاؤ۔‘‘
محبت کا راستہ
اللہ کا راستہ شوق کا راستہ ہے۔ یہ محبت کا راستہ ہے۔ اللہ تعالیٰ سے محبت کا شوق، اس کے راستے پر چلنے کا شوق بذاتِ خود ایک منزل ہے۔ یہ سفر نہیں ہے۔ اس کا انجام نہیں ہے۔
ایک شخص حضوراکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے عشق میں رو رہا تھا۔ اس نے اپنے مرشد سے پوچھا کہ اس کا بھی کوئی نتیجہ نکلتا ہے؟ مرشد فرمانے لگے، یہ تو خود بہت بڑا نتیجہ ہے۔ کیا تم اس کے بعد نتیجہ لینا چاہتے ہو؟ لوگ تو ترستے ہیں کہ ہماری زندگی کے آنسوؤں میں کوئی ایک آنسو حضوراکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی محبت کا ہواور تم ہو کہ اس کا نتیجہ لینا چاہتے ہو۔یہ سعادت دیکھو کہ تمہاری آنکھ سے کتنے آنسو ٹپکے اور ان میں کتنے آنسو تھے جو حضوراکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی محبت میں ٹپکے۔
محبت کا معاملہ اصل میں استاد اور شاگرد کا معاملہ ہے۔ یہ ایک پیر اور مرید کا معاملہ ہے۔ لازم نہیں ہے کہ کسی کی نصیحت سکھائے۔ ممکن ہے، کسی پروسس سے گزارا جائے اور سبق مل جائے۔ کیونکہ خبر نہیں ہے کہ کس بستی میں جانے سے کیا سبق ملنا ہے۔ خبر نہیں، کس معمے کو حل کرکے کیا ملنا ہے۔ مرشد کے پاس ان کا ایک مرید آیا اور عرض کیا کہ حضور، میری طبیعت میں گداز نہیں ہے۔ کوئی ایسا معاملہ بتائیں تاکہ مسئلہ حل ہوجائے۔ مرشد نے کہا کہ تمہیں کچھ سال ریاضت کرنی پڑے گی، تمہارا مسئلہ حل ہوجائے گا۔ اس نے پوچھا، مجھے کیا کرنا پڑے گا؟ مرشد نے کہا، فلاں موسم میں فلاں علاقے میں ایک پھول کھلتا ہے، اس میں ایک یا دو قطرے عرق کے نکلتے ہیں۔ یہ شیشی لے جاؤ، اس کو بھر کے لاؤ۔ مرید چلا گیا۔ اسے شیشی کو بھرنے میں کئی سال لگ گئے۔ جب وہ شیشی بھر گئی تو وہ خوشی خوشی اپنے مرشد کے پاس جانے لگا۔ لیکن ابھی چلا ہی تھا کہ شیشی اس کے ہاتھ سے گرگئی اور محنت سے جمع کیا ہوا سارا عرق بہہ گیا۔ مرید رونے لگا۔ اسی دوران مرشد بھی آگئے۔ انھوں نے پوچھا، کیا معاملہ ہے۔ اس نے جواب دیا، میری برسوں کی ریاضت ضائع ہوگئی۔ جب مرشد نے یہ سنا تو مسکرانا شروع کردیا۔ مرید نے پوچھا، حضور میری ریاضت ضائع ہو گئی ہے اور آپ مسکرا رہے ہیں؟ انھوں نے آگے ہاتھ بڑھا کر اس کے چہرے سے آنسو لیے اور فرمانے لگے کہ یہ آنسو اس عرق سے کئی گنا قیمتی ہے۔ مجھے یہی چاہیے تھے۔
مرشد اور صحبتِ صالح کی بدولت ہی انسان کو درست راستہ اور ذوق و گداز نصیب ہوتا ہے اور پھر جہاں وہ اپنے عزائم و خوابوں کی تکمیل کرتا ہے وہیں معرفتِ الٰہی اور عشقِ الٰہی سے بھی روشناس ہوجاتا ہے ۔​