• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

The new technologies for college student that may help in study.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
With the digital environment around us, technology is helping people in every field of life.
So far, the market is full of technologies for college students. This is not an age where s student alone in his study room with a bundle of heavy books get all the information and knowledge to get high points. So every college student needs a full dorm room products guide.
  • Here is a list of technologies for a college student that may help them much.
  • Printer
  • USB headphones
  • Data cables
  • Battery packages
  • cheap smartphones
  • wearables
  • laptops
  • portable card devices
  • monitors
  • Bluetooth speakers
  • Bluetooth earbuds
  • Mat books
This is not a complete list of technologies Student should have in the classroom. Actually, every field of study and work, have variable demand. So ask here from your community or discuss with other to get you best list of techs.
Mark the things from the above list, you cant study without them.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much for the helpful information. I have a laptop and an iPhone. But I never thought they also so helpful in studies for me. I'm going to make a list I don't have. I just use them to make pictures and watching videos and than using social media etc.Ahaaa
Abh wo b lay loon ge . Or dramy or fashion shows kay ilawa perhai b to kerni hai akhir.