• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Faraz

Hi,
I want to buy outclass glasses. I have already a big collection of glasses. But I'm a 'Glassescolic'. I 'm always in search of newest and trendy glasses. My all glasses are now gotten some bored for me. So please if someone hears is also mad for glasses and have a good information of new trends please come to me through this thread and suggest me best eyewear and shopping store. I'm In Islamabad but also travels occasionally in karachi.
Thank you.

hassan

I also love eyewear. I have got this one. And it is super and in trend. I don't know if you could if any seller is selling it in Pakistan or not. I got this from my uncle who lives in Europe.
520d76d0b207a5d91399a609cc92bedd.jpg

Look at any online shop. best luck to get it.

Faraz

Thank you, Hassan dear... These are too cool... Let me find in Pakistan.... You had got a great gift... May I do also have rich relatives abroad just for the sake of glasses. I hope I will get something like this.

naqash

Bhai doesn't worry. Abh her kisi k itny nice uncle abroad to nahi hoty na?I use Hugo boss, Oliver peoples, Versace, Ralph Lauren, These all brands always introduce awesome designs. They are so stylish and world-class. You can buy them in Pakistan as well.

faiza

You poor boys...I can imagine you boy always looks worried as you don't have a huge variety of fashion products. Just keyrings, wallets and sunglasses.
:D. But girls are rich in this regards, as industry and Bazars are filled with just women products. Anyway, I will suggest you try
ebsstuff.com. They have a good stock of stylish and Smart Products.

:oops:

Faraz

Madaaaam Fiaza!
Please, this is not fear. You girls also looked worried about the fashion and style. Huge variety does not works, for you as always girls faces competitions in fashion. And we boys also have many other products of style and fashion, like bracelets, shoes, ties, suits, and the most important cars, motorbikes which you cant afford.:eek::p:cool:

Faizan Alam

I would suggest eye wear trend Rayban. Rayban have different glasses styles and this is very much in trend. You can select for casual wear in different varieties. Like i always go for stylish one and some classic colour. Even burberry have different designs and styles which can make you feel good with this . I would suggest you to go for this two and select any one from this. They have best designs so far.