1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Celebrating 100+ members and 141+ informative content that is being read by thousands of people daily. Thank you all for making this community better with your presence
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to add content. Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest me a new mobile in 2017

Discussion in 'Online Shopping discussion' started by Marium, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Marium

Marium New Member

Hi all,

I love to own latest mobiles, Right now i have samsung galaxy s6 edge+ I bought it as a new mobile in 2015 when it was the newest phone in the market. But now i think its a bit old. I have seen some new phones popping out daily in the market and television advertisements. However, i have always been careful in choosing the phone i think its better to do some market research before taking a decision that needs a lot of money,

So, i just want to know which mobile phone you own and how it is going?? and which new phone is best in 2017?

2. hooriya

hooriya New Member

Hi @Marium,

I do not have much interest in new phones. never mind, but i do not know why people go for new phones when they already have a gadget that is working perfectly and have all the functionalities that new phones can perform.

All i notice is change in shape and rest all the things are same. I am happy with my phone samsung s6 edge :p

but i have heard a lot of people talking about Huawei phones and how good they are i think you should check one of those now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)