• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Best company for making laptop is

• Dell

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toshiba

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I want to buy a laptop for my children for study purpose. I want to teach them about app, ppt and animations painting etc. And this could not be done with tabs or pods. I want to connect internet with LLN. Please suggest me which laptop will be best for them. I'm worried about speed. As children will do use hardly and roughly. So it should be working like computers.I'm thinking about Dell or apple. If it will be good?Thank you for cooperation.

naqash

I'm using 12. Asus Transformer Mini T102HA bought last month. And it is the really very good laptop. But I will recommend you that if you want to buy a laptop. You must have a look on other laptops. And also look at your priorities. I mean everyone does work of the diferent kind. And every laptop has different functions. I bought it after watching some reviews of different laptops and searching for great laptops at the websites. And then I chose this one. This site is revealing a great review and introduction of the best laptops in 2017.
You could get much info about the products and prices.

hassan

Dell is a very good company to buy a laptop. For office use, it has a very good speed and good to use.

Faizan Alam

Apple is kind of expensive but it is one of the best laptop. I would recommend APPLE laptop. You can use it for life time and plus point is you will get a lot of option in that. As you compare to other laptops they are just simple ones but if you put some money so i think you will get a good machine which will work for long time.