• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

study material regarding CSS(central superior service)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ,which kind a material I need to study in CSS to qualify this examination ? please suggest some book for compulsory and optional subject.

Pakistan studies-online YouTube, since books are too detailed outdated.
Islamiyat-Books by Hafiz Karim Dad Chughtaisab, Aftab Naseer, Siraj Islamiyat.

I have a suggestion please guide people to the level of beginners. The ones who can't afford academies and have to do self study throughout year need books. Academies gives notes which they again can't get or afford. So better suggest most recommended books the toppers academies once suggested. Because without getting knowledge from books you can't use internet resourcefully. People who studied in good institutes do know these techniques but many private candidates from BA or BSc don't know. It's just a suggestion I hope you won't get offend by this.

Goher Ali

Sir I want to ask how many recommended books should we have to study for one subject? Or one recommended book is enough for one subject

I have a physics background I need some suggestions should i Go for it or not? Mostly the people are saying that Physics is low scoring don’t go for this?

Constitutional law
International law
among the above optional subjects which would you prefer to choose and are they Inter link to each other ? As the international relations and current affairs???