• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Some top websites to learn how to start a small business?

Which business is best for new start up?

• online store

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • On spot store

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Many youngsters and start-up interested to know how they could start own business and how much money they will be needed to start. But when they go to the business trikones, no one says yes to guide them through the h proper guide. So some left their wish before to start and some others take a bold step to start a business and get failed because of lack of knowledge and business skills.
But don't worry, this is a plate forum where your every wish will come true.
We are adding some websites to guide you step by step about every important point you need to know and do for running a good business.
  1. Shallibegin.
  2. 9 Essential Steps to Start a Small Business
  3. wikiHow to Start a Small Business
  4. Key Steps To Building Your First Small Business Website

10 Steps to Starting a Successful Business

Last edited:
This is really a very helpful video for those who want to start a small business in Pakistan. It describes how you can plan and start a new business and how you keep an interest and powerful grip on your business. Business strategies, grip on updated, market rate, new ideas, task making, and good homework are keys to run a good business in every field. watch the video and get help from it.

faiza

This video is best I think. I'm going to note all the steps. My brother is doing a job but unsatisfied with his job. We are planning to invest some money and start to own a small business. We are planning to handle all the work by ourselves. Cant afford another employ right now.
And I had got some smart ideas with this discussion. Thank you for sharing with us.

yaseen988

if some one wants to launch their site i will give cheap and affordable hosting with 100% uptime this is only for new commers and students

SamanAbbasi

Many youngsters and start-up interested to know how they could start own business and how much money they will be needed to start. But when they go to the business trikones, no one says yes to guide them through the h proper guide. So some left their wish before to start and some others take a bold step to start a business and get failed because of lack of knowledge and business skills.
But don't worry, this is a plate forum where your every wish will come true.
We are adding some websites to guide you step by step about every important point you need to know and do for running a good business.
  1. Shallibegin.
  2. 9 Essential Steps to Start a Small Business
  3. wikiHow to Start a Small Business
  4. Key Steps To Building Your First Small Business Website

10 Steps to Starting a Successful Business
its very easy for all those people who are interested to start new business but not know very well about that business.these sites help people to establish new business .its provide a lot of informations .

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
its very easy for all those people who are interested to start new business but not know very well about that business.these sites help people to establish new business .its provide a lot of informations .

@SamanAbbasi Yes it is very easy, but the problem is in Pakistan we do not have good sources to learn about that.

People are earning alot of money using youtube and other online platforms.

What do you do?

faizanmalik

As we know trend always change by the time creating a online store is today's trend and i think people should try it...