• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Rules for all the members of Pakistan forums

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

Direct marketing is not allowed in others posts. and would get you banned . You cannot add links in the threads of users, Only legitimate people who are willing to help others and get the help back are allowed. You can add new thread in the introduction section to introduce your business and yourself, we will track your activity and if you are inactive for 15 days that thread would be deleted automatically by our system.

If you are coming here for back links you are at wrong place.

Follow these rules:

• Do not scam others by adding your business everywhere.
  • Reply only if you have knowledge about something and if you think you can really help others.
  • DO NOT ADD LINKS. they would be removed in 1 click and can get you banned.
  • Use your real identity and do not pretend to be something that you are not.
  • We allow you to introduce your business only once in the introduction section.
Your introduction post would get removed if you are inactive for more than 15 days , so believe me adding links for advertising is waste of your time

Not following these rules will get you banned permanently with 2 warnings.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Direct marketing is not allowed in others posts. and would get you banned . You cannot add links in the threads of users, Only legitimate people who are willing to help others and get the help back are allowed. You can add new thread in the introduction section to introduce your business and yourself, we will track your activity and if you are inactive for 15 days that thread would be deleted automatically by our system.

Follow these rules:

• Reply only if you have knowledge about something and if you think you can really help others.
  • We allow you to introduce your business only once in the introduction section.
Your introduction post would get removed if you are inactive for more than 15 days , so believe me adding links for advertising is waste of your time

INSHALLAH never break the rules Boss.

Afridi

Hello everyone,

Follow these rules:

Ok I'll follow you

Abdul Rehman

Hello everyone,

Follow these rules:

Saad Baig

Assalam aliye kum,

My name is saad one of my friend told me that forums are a great place to get in touch with trend for people like me :D:D I would not prefer to watch videos to gain knowledge and he also told me that you will feel like your in a classroom where different opinions and Q/A will clear your mind or chrome my concepts, hope it will be as i am in search of.