• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

Renewal of life

Renewal of life

"Change and renewal are essential to life. Whether you like it or not, this whole life is with you! ”(Susan Menot)

Everything requires renewal. Everything has to be fixed and polished from time to time. There are many areas of our lives that are never thought of as transformation. Anthropology is the study of human temperament. This knowledge shows that when man came into the world, he did not face many kinds of problems. The biggest of these problems was his survival. If ten people slept at night, three would disappear in the morning. It turns out that they were picked up by a wild animal. Similarly, if some people were sitting, a snake would pass by and bite one of them and it would die. They had no reason to save him. This series went on for a while. When man could not find a solution to these problems, he began to consider these problems as God. This was the time when man thought that maybe the name of the wind is God, maybe the giant mountain is God. Maybe fire is God. Then, as soon as he regained consciousness, he began to think of ways to survive. So they dug a pit around them where they slept so that if a snake came, it would fall into the pit. This was the beginning and the first renewal of man's own survival.

The problems of the beginning aroused man's instincts. That instinct was that I had problems. Man is the only creature in the world who has consciously decided to face problems. Because of this feature, he was called the noblest of creatures. Today, man has largely overcome these problems. Man has invented drugs that can cure the most dangerous diseases that have plagued settlements for centuries. Man found a solution to his problems, but no other creature could solve his problems. Even today the cat eats grass when its stomach is upset, today the donkey returns to the soil to get rid of its itch. Even today, the way lions live is the same as it was when the world was created. Even today, birds build their nests in the same way that birds did thousands of years ago. There was no change in anything.

The power of will and decision
Allah Almighty bestowed the basic attribute of intention only on man. No other creature in the world has been given this attribute. Man is the only creature that intended and went to the moon. The maturity of intention compels man to renew and move forward. Man never wants to stand still. He wants to be the best. Man is a creature that, if you assume today that you are stuck in five big problems, then five years later you will know when they have been solved. No matter what the problems are, man learns to live in spite of these problems. For example, a man's leg is amputated. He will start walking with an artificial leg. This means that he stood up to the challenge and proved that even if I did not have one leg, I could still walk.

Problems are a blessing:
Problems drive out human intent. They give it a chance to renew. Today, no one will want to go back a hundred years, but a hundred years is a long way off, a few years will not be ready to go back. What a scholar has said that humanity has reached here by scratching the fingers of its hands. We want to avoid problems. When a person escapes from problems, his will power does not come out. Not all babies grow up in the shade. The reason for this is that they have never had a problem with exploring the power of will within themselves and taking it out and working with it. Therefore, when they step into practical life and run into problems, they run away.

If a man today, in his twenties and thirties, asks his parents before starting any work, understand that he does not have the ability to make decisions. Why? Because he has not been taught this ability. Man progresses in life with the power of judgment. Without the power of judgment and the power of will, even if he is seventy years old, he still remains a child. The power of will and the power of decision come out when problems get in the way. In such a case man is forced to renew himself. When a person realizes that I have a great power and strength, he uses it. In contrast, those whose willpower is asleep or dead are those who have not faced problems and difficulties in life. They are runaways from life's problems. Hazrat Allama Iqbal says, "So don't save it."
The first reward that Allah gives to those who face difficulties is that the power of his will comes out.

Renewal in Islam:
Islam has given the most beautiful concept of renewal in the form of repentance. Allah Almighty says that I like repentance very much. Man has the opportunity to renew his whole life. No matter how sinful the servant may be, drowned in the sea of sins, but the thought came to his mind that if I should return, he should repent. When your intellect is not improving your life, don't jump on your intellect. At this point, one should not claim that I am very wise. In that case, renewal is not possible. The ultimate wisdom is to have peace in life. Peace means that wherever man is, the mind is also there. No worries of the past and no worries of the future. Whenever the intellect comes, the greatest sign of it is that it becomes free from the past and the future.

If you ever lose time in life and make a mistake, renew it immediately. Forgetting is not a big deal, it happens to human beings because human beings are forgetful creatures. The word man is made up of forgetfulness, which means to forget, that is, to forget the creatures. It is such a creature that if it does not remember its Creator five times a day, it begins to forget its Creator. So he has to remember it five times. If you ever lose resources in life, immediately put your head in prostration and renew.
The best time of renewal in life is when the servant remembers his sins and is ashamed. It is a sign of good fortune. This feeling is a great blessing of Allah. Sin does not turn away from Allah, but the remembrance of sin does not allow Allah to come near. Because of sin the thought becomes so scattered that the pure being is unable to think. Once the burden of sin is felt, it becomes necessary to renew life.

Renewal means that the only support is Allah Almighty. Renewal means taking steps, but it depends on the essence of God Almighty. After the renewal, pray that, O Almighty, today my first step for renewal has been taken, so please and now come to me ten steps as per your promise. Believe me, you will take one step and Allah's mercy will come to you one hundred steps.
If you ever realize that I have abused someone and I shouldn't have done it, go to that person immediately and apologize. This is also renewal.

Update yourself:
To renew your life, ask yourself why I am living, what is the reason for my life, where am I going, why did I come to this world? This life is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
If these questions are already lingering in your mind and making you restless, it is a sign of good luck. It gives perseverance. Perseverance is the reward of faith. He who does not have faith does not have perseverance. Those who set out on the path of faith were sheltered by the destinations. Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif says, "There are three great achievements of life: belief, oneness and perseverance."

Renewal of life

"Change and renewal are essential to life. Whether you like it or not, this whole life is with you! ”(Susan Menot)

Everything requires renewal. Everything has to be fixed and polished from time to time. There are many areas of our lives that are never thought of as transformation. Anthropology is the study of human temperament. This knowledge shows that when man came into the world, he did not face many kinds of problems. The biggest of these problems was his survival. If ten people slept at night, three would disappear in the morning. It turns out that they were picked up by a wild animal. Similarly, if some people were sitting, a snake would pass by and bite one of them and it would die. They had no reason to save him. This series went on for a while. When man could not find a solution to these problems, he began to consider these problems as God. This was the time when man thought that maybe the name of the wind is God, maybe the giant mountain is God. Maybe fire is God. Then, as soon as he regained consciousness, he began to think of ways to survive. So they dug a pit around them where they slept so that if a snake came, it would fall into the pit. This was the beginning and the first renewal of man's own survival.

The problems of the beginning aroused man's instincts. That instinct was that I had problems. Man is the only creature in the world who has consciously decided to face problems. Because of this feature, he was called the noblest of creatures. Today, man has largely overcome these problems. Man has invented drugs that can cure the most dangerous diseases that have plagued settlements for centuries. Man found a solution to his problems, but no other creature could solve his problems. Even today the cat eats grass when its stomach is upset, today the donkey returns to the soil to get rid of its itch. Even today, the way lions live is the same as it was when the world was created. Even today, birds build their nests in the same way that birds did thousands of years ago. There was no change in anything.

Allah Almighty bestowed the basic attribute of intention only on man. No other creature in the world has been given this attribute. Man is the only creature that intended and went to the moon. The maturity of intention compels man to renew and move forward. Man never wants to stand still. He wants to be the best. Man is a creature that, if you assume today that you are stuck in five big problems, then five years later you will know when they have been solved. No matter what the problems are, man learns to live in spite of these problems. For example, a man's leg is amputated. He will start walking with an artificial leg. This means that he stood up to the challenge and proved that even if I did not have one leg, I could still walk.

Problems are a blessing:
Problems drive out human intent. They give it a chance to renew. Today, no one will want to go back a hundred years, but a hundred years is a long way off, a few years will not be ready to go back. What a scholar has said that humanity has reached here by scratching the fingers of its hands. We want to avoid problems. When a person escapes from problems, his will power does not come out. Not all babies grow up in the shade. The reason for this is that they have never had a problem with exploring the power of will within themselves and taking it out and working with it. Therefore, when they step into practical life and run into problems, they run away.

If a man today, in his twenties and thirties, asks his parents before starting any work, understand that he does not have the ability to make decisions. Why? Because he has not been taught this ability. Man progresses in life with the power of judgment. Without the power of judgment and the power of will, even if he is seventy years old, he still remains a child. The power of will and the power of decision come out when problems get in the way. In such a case man is forced to renew himself. When a person realizes that I have a great power and strength, he uses it. In contrast, those whose willpower is asleep or dead are those who have not faced problems and difficulties in life. They are runaways from life's problems. Hazrat Allama Iqbal says, "So don't save it."
The first reward that Allah gives to those who face difficulties is that the power of his will comes out.

Renewal in Islam:
Islam has given the most beautiful concept of renewal in the form of repentance. Allah Almighty says that I like repentance very much. Man has the opportunity to renew his whole life. No matter how sinful the servant may be, drowned in the sea of sins, but the thought came to his mind that if I should return, he should repent. When your intellect is not improving your life, don't jump on your intellect. At this point, one should not claim that I am very wise. In that case, renewal is not possible. The ultimate wisdom is to have peace in life. Peace means that wherever man is, the mind is also there. No worries of the past and no worries of the future. Whenever the intellect comes, the greatest sign of it is that it becomes free from the past and the future.

If you ever lose time in life and make a mistake, renew it immediately. Forgetting is not a big deal, it happens to human beings because human beings are forgetful creatures. The word man is made up of forgetfulness, which means to forget, that is, to forget the creatures. It is such a creature that if it does not remember its Creator five times a day, it begins to forget its Creator. So he has to remember it five times. If you ever lose resources in life, immediately put your head in prostration and renew.
The best time of renewal in life is when the servant remembers his sins and is ashamed. It is a sign of good fortune. This feeling is a great blessing of Allah. Sin does not turn away from Allah, but the remembrance of sin does not allow Allah to come near. Because of sin the thought becomes so scattered that the pure being is unable to think. Once the burden of sin is felt, it becomes necessary to renew life.

Renewal means that the only support is Allah Almighty. Renewal means taking steps, but it depends on the essence of God Almighty. After the renewal, pray that, O Almighty, today my first step for renewal has been taken, so please and now come to me ten steps as per your promise. Believe me, you will take one step and Allah's mercy will come to you one hundred steps.
If you ever realize that I have abused someone and I shouldn't have done it, go to that person immediately and apologize. This is also renewal.

Update yourself:
To renew your life, ask yourself why I am living, what is the reason for my life, where am I going, why did I come to this world? This life is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
If these questions are already lingering in your mind and making you restless, it is a sign of good luck. It gives perseverance. Perseverance is the reward of faith. He who does not have faith does not have perseverance. Those who set out on the path of faith were sheltered by the destinations. Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif says, "There are three great achievements of life: belief, oneness and perseverance."
Thank You ma'am
Allah Bless you

Hussnain

Renewal of life

Problems are a blessing:

Renewal in Islam:

Update yourself:
Variation is the only solution to get rid of problems.