• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Please help me inshallah

MisterU

Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear sisters and brothers,

I am a male person from Germany. (My English may have errors since it is not my native language)
Inshallah I am in the right topic.

Dear brothers and sisters, please help me.

You see, there is a certain person that I want to find.
Unfortunately, I had no success. I tried literally everything: social media, police, embassy, Ahmadiyya Jamaat, help from the brothers in my local mosque, everything I am capable of to do.
(Well, I am still making Dua to our Lord, of course)

Well, I search this person because he is my brothers father (not mine).
Here are some informations about this person.

name: Mohammad Ismail Khan
nationality: Pakistani
birthday: December 13th, 1976, Lahore
possible current location: somewhere in England according to a brother who knew him
relatives: brother Ibrahim (born 1979), worked in a Pizzaria in London, 2005

Please help me.
If you have contacts to pakistani brothers in England, Germany or Pakistan, please contact them, ask them if they know this person, where he is, how to find him, anything.

You possibly cannot understand my despair. I do not know what to do.
I mean, even the Ahmadiyya-Jamaats here in Germany did not help me.
Some famous brothers like Zakir Naik, Shabir Ally and others did not respond in Instagram. (I know they have much to do, but still)

What else can I do?
Please, if there is anything you can do, please help me.
I do not even ask you to make Dua for me (this is uncomfortable to ask in my opinion).

But please, help me.
Start a searching-action in your local mosques or in your social group, anything.

I must find at least something about this person, whether he is dead or not, anything.
After all, we live now in thw 21st century with the power of the INTERNET.
Somehow this person MUST be found.

My niyah is only to make my brother happy.
I too never met my own father and I do not care at all, but I care for my brother.
Please help me.

May Allah bless you.
Jazakallahu hayran.

PS: For further informations, you can contact me with: umarovemailadresse1996@gmail.com.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to upload a photo here. I can give it to you per E-Mail.