• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Pink Supermoon seen around the world.

Monday night saw the fourth full Moon of 2021, the so-called Pink Supermoon.
Photographers captured the lunar event alongside stunning landscapes and famous landmarks.
The statue of Victoria on top of the Victory Column in Berlin, Germany, is seen with the pink supermoon behind it

The golden statue of Victoria on top of the Victory Column in Berlin, Germany, appeared to have a halo as the Moon shone behind it
April's supermoon appears big and bright in the sky because of its closeness to Earth, passing within just 360,000km (22,4000 miles) of our planet.
This month's Pink Supermoon is named after pink flowers called wild ground phlox, which bloom in early spring throughout the United States and Canada.
April's full Moon is the first of two supermoons in 2021, with the next one taking place on 26 May.
Here are photos from around the world.

The supermoon rises in the sky above the Emirates Air Line cable car in London

The supermoon rose above the Emirates Air Line cable car in London
Sheep graze around the Stonehenge stone circle near Amesbury underneath the glowing moon

Sheep grazed around Stonehenge near Amesbury, in the UK, underneath the glowing Moon
The pink supermoon seen against the silhouetted Mow Cop Folly in Cheshire, UK

The supermoon made an atmospheric scene against the Mow Cop Folly in Cheshire, UK
The Statue of Liberty in New York City, US, seen with the rising supermoon in the sky

The Statue of Liberty in New York City, US, appeared to have a crown of light as the supermoon rose, as seen from Jersey City, New Jersey
The skyline of New York and the Empire State Building with the pink supermoon in the sky

The skyline of New York and the Empire State Building made an impressive foreground for the Full Moon
The supermoon rising behind the Nubble Lighthouse on Cape Neddick, in York, Maine, US

The Nubble Lighthouse on Cape Neddick, in York, Maine, US
The pink supermoon rises behind statues on Charles Bridge in Prague, Czech Republic

The Pink Supermoon was seen alongside figures on the famous Charles Bridge in Prague, Czech Republic (above and below)

Gulls fly over the Bosphorus Strait as the pink supermoon rises in Istanbul, Turkey

Gulls gathered on lamp posts alongside the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul, Turkey
The pink supermoon seen from Johannesburg, South Africa

The Pink Supermoon was tinged orange when seen from Johannesburg, South Africa
The pink supermoon seen against the Eiffel Tower and the Pegasus Held By Fame statues on the Pont Alexandre III bridge in Paris, France

Paris, the moon was seen against the Eiffel Tower and the Pegasus Held By Fame statues on the Pont Alexandre III bridge
The pink supermoon seen against metal stairs in Lorient, western France

So amazing!we were watching of it overnight. It was so shinning and made better outside than electric light with in the home.

I mean, it's a moon, not a star. Stargazers don't like full moons because the light washes out the stars. It's reflecting like from a star, I guess.

Another example of how MSM twist the facts. This time it's eveyone's favourite Laura Kuenssberg. The following extract is from a piece by James Dyson in todays 28/04 Telegraph. In it Dyson is giving his side of story re: the texts to Boris Johnson.
"The BBC’s characterisation of me as a prominent Conservative donor, or supporter, leveraging a position of power to extract favours from the Prime Minister, is completely untrue. I have met Boris Johnson only three times – always with officials – the last time in 2016. I have not attended any Conservative social events.
When the BBC contacted us, we answered all of Laura Kuenssberg’s many questions. She did not ask if I am a Conservative donor. In her broadcast, however, the BBC claimed I was a prominent Conservative supporter - this she later admitted was based on a charitable donation shown on the Electoral Commission register of £11,450, made by The James Dyson Foundation to the Wiltshire Engineering Festival. A staggering claim. She and the BBC made this grotesque mischaracterisation to justify their “sleaze” story which would otherwise simply not have stood up.
The festival, run in 2016 and 2017, was attended by thousands of local school pupils to encourage young people into engineering. For the record, the total donations I have made to political causes in my entire life amount to £800. Laura Kuenssberg also argued that I had spoken at the Conservative Party Conference in 2009 to further justify her story. But I have spoken at the Labour Party conference as well, in 1998, and on both occasions the topic was engineering."
I don't expect for one minute that it will be broadcast on the MSM