• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

My point of views about Qasim Ali Shah

Ibrahim Yousaf

Where nature has a big hand in polishing a raw material man like me and making him stand on his own feet, my parents and teachers are also my role models.
My lucky lord Zuljalal gave me the most ideal teacher. Someone taught me to read. Someone wrote. Someone got up and sat down. Someone learned to think differently.
Syed Qasim Ali Shah Sahib is one of my teachers who taught me to think differently and positively - I can't just write something about my great teacher but today I will try to tell him something. About -Kami Kohtahi that in case I already apologize to my teacher Syed Qasim Ali Shah Sahib.

1) My first meeting with the head
The introduction of the head was introduced to me by one of my great teachers who is also my eloquent brother Muhammad Omar Dogar in 2013. I don't have any hundred media sources then but the way he introduced the head is probably still in his mouth today. It will be more beautiful. However, I prayed that God Almighty will grant me the opportunity to meet him, God willing. After waiting for many years, I was fortunate enough to have my own search session on 10-12-2017 in 2017. This is the most beautiful part of my life. It was a day to turn precious and life's activities in a positive direction. I came to understand the word self that day. Yes, he was with his mother, although many of our relatives have been living here for many years.
After that I came to So Shell Media and listened to some lectures from my head and then prayed to my God that I have to read more from my head.
2) Second meeting
The second meeting with my head took place from 31-06-2018 to 09-07-2018 during TTT 7 Badge when I met many mothers or proud teachers who came to the foundation from Nasser and through him including Ali Abbas Madam Nadi Jafri Mohsin Hashmi Tariq Baloch Sahrai Akhtar Abbas Qayyum Nizam Haseeb Khan Hamid Saeed learned a lot - and in a one-on-one meeting he explained his mission and prayed a lot from head to toe - every day during these ten days The knowledge I got under the shadow was stored inside me in the form of ATP which I always use sparingly.

3) Third meeting
The third meeting with Sirs was held on 31-03-2019 at the Trainer and Speaker Conference held under the chairmanship of Sir Foundation.
This is from Live Mili Sar, except when I ever asked Sir something over the phone. The wonderful way Sir answered his daughter and sister like me is his own example - and the way he cheered and got energy photons. Gone and Naseem Nawaz traveled ......
Sir is the only person who has imparted the precious wealth of knowledge to the people of every class without any compensation in a cheerful manner or perhaps there is an example in his world.
I learned this from scratch

1) Find your potential

2) Continuing a new way of learning and teaching

3) Reading the lives of successful people in history

4) Live life with goals

5) Consider reading a permanent part of life

6) Work with planning

7) Rewarding others with every blessing of one's life
The great teacher has given me the recognition of the trainer by his institution. The Lord Himself will give me a great reward. Dear teacher, may you always be safe. Amen and amen.

Inshallah, this process of learning and teaching from head to head and from the institution of the head will last for life
Respected teacher Syed Qasim Ali Shah Sahib
Pray your daughter your sister
Naseem Nawaz
Bahawalpur village Mubarakpur
TTT7

Where nature has a big hand in polishing a raw material man like me and making him stand on his own feet, my parents and teachers are also my role models.
My lucky lord Zuljalal gave me the most ideal teacher. Someone taught me to read. Someone wrote. Someone got up and sat down. Someone learned to think differently.
Syed Qasim Ali Shah Sahib is one of my teachers who taught me to think differently and positively - I can't just write something about my great teacher but today I will try to tell him something. About -Kami Kohtahi that in case I already apologize to my teacher Syed Qasim Ali Shah Sahib.

1) My first meeting with the head
The introduction of the head was introduced to me by one of my great teachers who is also my eloquent brother Muhammad Omar Dogar in 2013. I don't have any hundred media sources then but the way he introduced the head is probably still in his mouth today. It will be more beautiful. However, I prayed that God Almighty will grant me the opportunity to meet him, God willing. After waiting for many years, I was fortunate enough to have my own search session on 10-12-2017 in 2017. This is the most beautiful part of my life. It was a day to turn precious and life's activities in a positive direction. I came to understand the word self that day. Yes, he was with his mother, although many of our relatives have been living here for many years.
After that I came to So Shell Media and listened to some lectures from my head and then prayed to my God that I have to read more from my head.
2) Second meeting
The second meeting with my head took place from 31-06-2018 to 09-07-2018 during TTT 7 Badge when I met many mothers or proud teachers who came to the foundation from Nasser and through him including Ali Abbas Madam Nadi Jafri Mohsin Hashmi Tariq Baloch Sahrai Akhtar Abbas Qayyum Nizam Haseeb Khan Hamid Saeed learned a lot - and in a one-on-one meeting he explained his mission and prayed a lot from head to toe - every day during these ten days The knowledge I got under the shadow was stored inside me in the form of ATP which I always use sparingly.

3) Third meeting
The third meeting with Sirs was held on 31-03-2019 at the Trainer and Speaker Conference held under the chairmanship of Sir Foundation.
This is from Live Mili Sar, except when I ever asked Sir something over the phone. The wonderful way Sir answered his daughter and sister like me is his own example - and the way he cheered and got energy photons. Gone and Naseem Nawaz traveled ......
Sir is the only person who has imparted the precious wealth of knowledge to the people of every class without any compensation in a cheerful manner or perhaps there is an example in his world.
I learned this from scratch

1) Find your potential

2) Continuing a new way of learning and teaching

3) Reading the lives of successful people in history

4) Live life with goals

5) Consider reading a permanent part of life

6) Work with planning

7) Rewarding others with every blessing of one's life
The great teacher has given me the recognition of the trainer by his institution. The Lord Himself will give me a great reward. Dear teacher, may you always be safe. Amen and amen.

Inshallah, this process of learning and teaching from head to head and from the institution of the head will last for life
Respected teacher Syed Qasim Ali Shah Sahib
Pray your daughter your sister
Naseem Nawaz
Bahawalpur village Mubarakpur
TTT7
qasim ali shah is a very positive personality