• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Please guide My laptop got infected with a virus and I couldn't use my antivirus or put up the firewall.

Geek squad is closed and I need help. Does anyone know how to fix laptops? My laptop got infected with a virus and I couldn't use my antivirus or put up the firewall. I tried starting it in safe mode to try and clean up the files in it but it wouldn't open anything, it would get stuck and was super super slow. I tried to factory reset it and it all seem to be working fine but now I get an error message. It says windows could not complete the installation, restart the installation. When I try to do that it takes me to a blue screen that says Revovery. On that blue screen it gives me error code 0xc0000098. When I go into system diagnostics UEFI and do a system test is says hard drive short DST check failed. Failure id: 9LPPKH-8HVA3J-MFPUQ1-60RC03. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Thank you in advanced.