• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Hit a like to your favorite food

• Biryani

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Halwa poori

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicken tikka

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gool Gapy/Dahibhary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Visiting Sialkot and want to eat something special here in Sialkot. I bet you, I'm going to make you confuse with my best food choices. Sialkot is Rich in a variety of traditional and global foods with best prices. Here I could enjoy Burger to pizza as a symbol of modern foods as well as to change my taste off of foods.And when I fall in love with my traditional foods I just take 1 minute to go and get.

silver-spoon-restaurant.jpg

• Silver spoon
  • Allah Malik
  • York Shire
  • Javson hotel
  • Jeevan
  • Bar b q tonight
  • The Heritage express
  • Hasan deen Halwa poori
  • Wazeerabad fish corner
All these hotels are my love places. I have many memories of these food places. When ever my family has an occasion or we all family members plan to have a get-together party we never think to go far to eat foods. Mutton biryani, chicken tikka, chicken fry, seekh kabab, fried fish, halwa poori, channy paratha, Qorma, All theses mouth watering foods are Sialkot's best choice foods.But I'm always ready to go and eat foods in new hotels with modren terka. Any one here wants to add their favorite foods or their best food places, feel free to comment below. Or suggest me more tasty foods and hotels here in Sialkot.

hassan

These All are good but my favorite one is Allah Malik. Any one here please suggest me best newest Hotel to change my taste.

naqash

@hassan i dont think this is the best hotel in sialkot... its new one and very expensive as compared to others... have you been at hotel Javson? wo acha hai phir b at least quality of food to hai... wese b best hotel sialkot main abi tak koi nahi hai i think :p

Sidra1

Only thing that i missed about sialkot is gol ghappy. Its being 2 years I haven't ate gol ghappas. First thing i want to eat when i ll go back to sialkot i ll eat gol ghappy.

hooriya

I love all these foods, But I don't like to cook.:)
Kitchen me jany say to to behter he hoty hain ye hotles.
I want to study in fine arts. But don't know koon sa private institute acha hay?

johniimtiaz

However, it's really hard for me to hit just from the list of foods above! Because I almost do like all these foods. However, here I am sharing some of my most favorite foods!

Last edited by a moderator: