• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

Please guide Muslim widow (مسلمان بیوه عورت)

Muslim widow *

A woman in Azimabad area of India became a widow at a very young age. After becoming a widow, she was always engaged in fasting and prayers and recitation of the Holy Quran day and night. In this condition, she reached old age. Hundreds of women Seeing suicide and true piety, she became his disciple. When the time of death came, he called all the women and asked them, "How did I spend my life with chastity, piety, honor and dignity among you?" ?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All the women replied that such a life is very difficult even if you don't know if you have ever seen the face of a man after being a widow.
He spent his whole life praying, fasting, reciting and eating dry bread or drinking bran!
Now the widow said, "Listen to my heart."

From the time I was a widow in my youth to the time of my old age when I was reciting the Qur'an at night, I would hear the voice of a watchman in my ear, so I wanted to go to that watchman somehow.
But Allah would have stopped the fear of Jal Shanah and the shame of the world. Now is my last time. I advise you all never to keep a young woman as a widow, and to marry her in any way.

مسلمان بیوه عورت *

ہندوستان کے ایک علاقے عظیم آباد میں ایک عورت بہت چهوٹی عمر میں بیوه هو گئی، بیوه هونے کہ بعد یہ همیشہ روزه سے اور شب و روز نماز و تلاوت قرآن مجید میں مشغول رهتی، اسی حالت میں وه بڑهاپے کو پہنچی، سینکڑوں عورتیں اس کی نفس کشی اور سچی پارسائی کو دیکھ کر اس کی مرید هو گئیں، جب موت کا وقت آپہنچا تو اس نے سب عورتوں کو بلا کر پوچها کہ میں نے آپ لوگوں کے درمیان کیسی پاک دامنی پارسائی اور عزت اور عزیمت و حرمت سے اپنی زندگی کاٹی؟؟؟،،،،،،،،،،،،،،
سبهی عورتوں نے جواب میں کہا کہ ایسی زندگی بہت مشکل سے گزرتی هے یہاں تک کہ نہیں معلوم آپ نے بیوه هونے کہ بعد کبهی کسی مرد کا منہ بهی دیکها هو،،،،،،،
ساری عمر نماز روزه تلاوت اور سوکھی روٹی کهائی یا چوکر پی کر گزاره کیا!
اب اس بیوه بڑهیا نے کہا میرے دل کا حال سنو؛
جوانی میں بیوه هونے سے بڑهاپے تک رات کو قرآن مجید کی تلاوت کرتے وقت کبهی میرے کان میں چوکیدار کی آواز آتی، تو دل چاهتا کہ کسی طرح اس چوکیدار کہ پاس چلی جاؤں،
لیکن اللہ جل شانہ کے خوف اور دنیا کی شرم سے رک جاتی، اب میرا آخری وقت هے، میں تم سب کو یہ نصیحت کرتی هوں کہ کبهی جوان عورت کو بیوه نہ رکهنا، اور کسی بهی طرح اس کا نکاح کر وا دینا،

حکایات مفید صفحہ