• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

Question Law of Haq/ousting a son in Pakistan


New Member
My question is for all lawyers.
parents want to fire/oust their son from house, as their son is disobedient, criminal types of person, parents have already executed an agreement of Haq and same is published in daily news paper. Is there any law for ousting a son by parents?
Please help me.