1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ladies dresses for pakistani women

Discussion in 'Online Shopping discussion' started by Marium, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Marium

Marium New Member

So, This is my first thread in this community,

I love to shop at different stores to choose the best "ladies dresses:. I know being a woman this problem is not with me only :) almost every women when finsih shopping feels something is missing. I have chosen many types of ladies dresses for this summer but still i feel something is missing,

do anyone else have some awesome idea to choose something different in the category ladies dresses for this summer??

any recommendation of dresses from online or traditional store would be higly appreciated. But please tell me only the stores which you have tried and are sure about their quality.

2. hooriya

hooriya New Member

Hi @Marium

Same goes with me ha ha,Whenever i come back from shopping i always feel something is missing.
    Can you tell me what type of ladies dresses you have bought and from where and how its going? Because summer is on us at such a fast pace that i did not get time to shop anything,
    Perhaps your shopping can help me too :p

and yes i would recommend you ladies dresses once i am back from my shopping for sure :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)