1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jewelry trends in Pakistan 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Online Shopping discussion' started by Admin, Oct 16, 2017.

?

Which product is most trendy faishion?

1. Eyeglasess

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Watch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hand bag

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Jewelry is always being the first priority in fashion product. And from top to toe women gets mad for jewelry. That's why jewelry trends and fashion industry never listen no in the market. New jewlery trends and styles are being introduced every year and with all old styles of heavy jewllery new light weight jewlery trend is having awesome designs.
    [​IMG]
    Here a new statistic of jewelry trends and jewelry/fashion industry is being revealed. You could make For 2017/2018 Indian jewelry trend have high statistics with 700+ strike rate
    It is being liked and wore all over the world. With the high price, it is at the top.
    [​IMG]

Chines jewelry trend is at second no with the 6oo+ strike rate. It has a more demand because of its pricing. You can find all jewelry trends and designs at very reasonable price.

European jewelry is also had a good demand and it is at 160+ static rate. But as the world economy is lower. Its high pricing is making it just a dream for jewelry lovers. Otherwise, people who have enough money and like to wear unique and quality jewelry they are buying it more likely.

Uk jewelry is at 160 strike rate. With good quality and modern style jewelry is more trendy. But the price is making it out of reach to many women who are jewelry lover.
    More trends revealed in this video.

Stay tuned and suggest each others best s

2. maida

maida New Member

Hello this is Maida
    I want to buy an awesome stylish handbag for my daily use. I'm a big lover of handbags. Recently I had been appointed as a lecturer and now the bag is my daily need with a craze of style. I want to buy a new and unique bag of pretty color.
    By the way, don't think me I'm going to be so bored as a lecturer and would prefer to buy a bag that will be of a mature look. Instead, I will like to live in style.Please suggest me design/style of a bag or a great online shopping deal in Pakistan. Thank you so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)