• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Is our education system preparing students for future?

aishakhalid

Aoa Fatima, I hope you are doing good. Our education system is looking bright for future students because thousands of schools colleges and universities are opened in every city. School and colleges are also opened in villages. The important thing for those students who are using technology they also help with technology. For long distancing students use technology for online classes,exam preparation etc.

PKFarmer

Aoa Fatima, I hope you are doing good. Our education system is looking bright for future students because thousands of schools colleges and universities are opened in every city. School and colleges are also opened in villages. The important thing for those students who are using technology they also help with technology. For long distancing students use technology for online classes,exam preparation etc.

Sorry, dear am not agreed with you, because when I was learning about floppy in matriculation is does not exist in the market.
Teaching is just a job for teachers, it's not what they like, its what only they can do to survive.
If you ever visit government schools you will see how abusive the nature of the teacher, headmaster, etc have.
Education should be equivalent to the poor and elite, you are just counting elite which maybe 20% of whole nation, what about villagers, sweepers, and small job description people?

Education is a pain for the poor.

ayarankon

Right.