• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

Irregular periods

Harmonies problem

• Any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hina

I have two kids. I have painfully periods from the first day of my periods. It is irregular. After 3 months and sometime it comes after 6 months with lot of pain. Because of this problem i have hormonal problem, my face is full of pimples and hairs on chin. I am very much disturb with this situation. Kindly suggesst me some medicine for my problems please.

Pirzada

I have two kids. I have painfully periods from the first day of my periods. It is irregular. After 3 months and sometime it comes after 6 months with lot of pain. Because of this problem i have hormonal problem, my face is full of pimples and hairs on chin. I am very much disturb with this situation. Kindly suggesst me some medicine for my problems please.
Dear worried Hina
No need to worry , I am an expert homeopathic consultant treating various hormonal problems and other all types of complicated diseases for the last 30 years both in Pakistan and abroad. If you are interested in Homeopathic treatment with no side effects then kindly contact me through email at doctorpirzada@yahoo.com ......You can also sms me your problem at 0 3 3 3 5 1 1 2 0 9 6
Regards
H Dr Pirzda