• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

Introduction

Rubab Ali

Hello fellow forum members!
This is Rubab Ali, I live in Karachi and im currently studying business.
I joined the forum to try to increase my social interactions and try to gain general knowledge, and increase my information about various topics that can be done through this forum.
Before Pakistan Forums, I tried to join some other forums, but it was for nothing, because the portal had no way of ensuring privacy and the discussions were pointless.
However, there were some discussions I had with the strangers that were quite intellectual and eye opening which has made me try to join this forum. Hope this forum turns out to be what I’m looking for.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rubab

Welcome to Pakistan forums, This is a new community and everything is managed and daily we remove alot of Spam, because spammers try to create fake accounts and post ridiculous information. You can share your knowledge OR ask questions openly

Rest assured your privacy and personal information is never compromised. Also you can restrict your profile.

Hopefully you will have a great experience here. If there is any issue or someone sends you private messages you can report them directly, or send me a PM with the details we will take action

Thanks

PSTV

اسلام علیکم
میرا نام سعید حسن ہے اور میں نے اس فورم کو اس لیئے جوائن کیا ہے کہ نئے لکھنے والوں سے آشنائی ہو سکے۔ میں ایک چھوٹا سا کالم نگار ہوں اور پاکستان سوشل ٹی وی کے نام سے ایک ٹی وی پراجیکٹ پر کام کر رہا ہوں۔ میں نے مختلف کالم لکھے ہیں آپ ان کو ہمارے پیج پر پڑھ بھی سکتے ہیں اور یوٹیوب پر سن بھی سکتے ہیں۔ یہ میری اپنی سوچ ہے آپ کو اس سے اختلاف کا حق حاصل ہے شکریہ

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
اسلام علیکم
میرا نام سعید حسن ہے اور میں نے اس فورم کو اس لیئے جوائن کیا ہے کہ نئے لکھنے والوں سے آشنائی ہو سکے۔ میں ایک چھوٹا سا کالم نگار ہوں اور پاکستان سوشل ٹی وی کے نام سے ایک ٹی وی پراجیکٹ پر کام کر رہا ہوں۔ میں نے مختلف کالم لکھے ہیں آپ ان کو ہمارے پیج پر پڑھ بھی سکتے ہیں اور یوٹیوب پر سن بھی سکتے ہیں۔ یہ میری اپنی سوچ ہے آپ کو اس سے اختلاف کا حق حاصل ہے شکریہ
Welcome

But you should introduce yourself in a seperate thread.

PSTV

مفتی عبد القوی کا واقعہ اس بات کا متقاضی ہے کہ انہیں مستقل طور پر منبر رسول ﷺ سے دور کر دیا جائے ورنہ عا م مسلماںوں کو بھی بے حیائی کرنے کا جواز ملے گا