• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

aizad

Aslam o Alaikum my nice #Pakistan #community!

I'm a electronics expert and worked with big electronic stores for some time.
I have enough experience of electronics and sales. I want to start an online electronic business of cheep and daily use electronics like a hairdryer. coffee maker, remote, chargers, electrical blenders, and mixers, toys, devices, etc. But I need help as for how to promote my business and how to start selling online?
please help me in this regard. This is an online electronic site in abroad. I got this idea very useful. And like to start an online electronic store in Pakistan like this. All suggestions will be appreciated.
http://www.microcenter.com/

aizad

Thanks for your reply Miss Adiba.
It is a very helpful article. It will help me out to find simple and easy steps to start a business. You are right electronic business really needs expertise. I will get a little more knowledge and experience before starting it. Thank you again. looking for more suggestions from other experienced and experts in this electronic business.

ayesha salman

Aslam o Alaikum my nice #Pakistan #community!

I'm a electronics expert and worked with big electronic stores for some time.
I have enough experience of electronics and sales. I want to start an online electronic business of cheep and daily use electronics like a hairdryer. coffee maker, remote, chargers, electrical blenders, and mixers, toys, devices, etc. But I need help as for how to promote my business and how to start selling online?
please help me in this regard. This is an online electronic site in abroad. I got this idea very useful. And like to start an online electronic store in Pakistan like this. All suggestions will be appreciated.
http://www.microcenter.com/

Hi Aizad
I have read your question and I would like to suggest you using of different social media pages, it really works. And if you can share your page on different social media pages and keeps them up to date.

Last edited by a moderator: