• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Please guide How to become a Tax officer in Pakistan?

jamesmilna0

Hello, I want to become an income tax officer in Pakistan. I'm waiting for my graduations test. I hope I will get good scores on that exam. Now I'm planning to prepare myself for an income tax officer. But I don't know the whole procedure for it. Koi mujhy guide kery ga k is kay liy kia kerna ho ga.

bint-i-noor

I don't have much knowledge. But I think you should get to know when that exam will be held. And then prepare your examination content.

Hello, I want to become an income tax officer in Pakistan. I'm waiting for my graduations test. I hope I will get good scores on that exam. Now I'm planning to prepare myself for an income tax officer. But I don't know the whole procedure for it. Koi mujhy guide kery ga k is kay liy kia kerna ho ga.
Dear "jamesmilna0" if u from Sialkot then u can come take services from our firm Al-Qayyum & Co. Fazal Building,2nd Floor Opp.Abdullah Trade Centre,Kutchery road Sialkot.
Mob.& WhatsApp:+92-348-4580880