• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Question how to achieve your dreams?

Got everything I made my obsession

The math questions were beyond my comprehension ... I made it my obsession ... Then the nights became the name of mathematics ... And finally the math was understood ...
I was shy in front of people, I used to hesitate when taking the initiative in greeting, then I ended this hesitation in such a way that today in a gathering of thousands, the voice does not falter.

When I heard the name of something sour, my mouth would become salty, water would start coming out from my gums. Everyone would laugh at the changing angles of my face, naming things sour in front of me. Then I started to overcome it ... And succeeded ...
I could never get the first position in my life. Always in second or third position ... Then whether it is a sports competition or a study ...
I became obsessed with this number one and finally came the first year of Masters and that too in mathematics ...
There are many such personal examples in my life ...

The point is not to prove yourself. Rather, it has to be said that the servant with whom he has such strange problems is shy, useless, if he gets mad, he can reach the destination. Then why don't you ...
I have sacrificed my sleep for these destinations, I have never played cricket ... During the World Cup, I did not know if I would take my eyes off television but I did not know how many matches I sacrificed.
Three months before the exams, he used to sell touch mobiles and buy black screen mobiles and when his brain got tired, he used to play snake games in it. And the snake would make it so long that there was no space left on the screen. In the end, it had to die.

If I couldn't get rid of books without reading them, I would pick up my subject books and go out of the house to a place where there is no one but me.
If it was necessary to get a job, he would work day and night for the first six months of the academic session and study for the next six months.
I have learned that if man wants to achieve something, then no power can stop him except God ...
Now there is a destination that seems impossible ...
So listen, O destination! Now your madness is over me ...

Got everything I made my obsession

The math questions were beyond my comprehension ... I made it my obsession ... Then the nights became the name of mathematics ... And finally the math was understood ...
I was shy in front of people, I used to hesitate when taking the initiative in greeting, then I ended this hesitation in such a way that today in a gathering of thousands, the voice does not falter.

When I heard the name of something sour, my mouth would become salty, water would start coming out from my gums. Everyone would laugh at the changing angles of my face, naming things sour in front of me. Then I started to overcome it ... And succeeded ...
I could never get the first position in my life. Always in second or third position ... Then whether it is a sports competition or a study ...
I became obsessed with this number one and finally came the first year of Masters and that too in mathematics ...
There are many such personal examples in my life ...

The point is not to prove yourself. Rather, it has to be said that the servant with whom he has such strange problems is shy, useless, if he gets mad, he can reach the destination. Then why don't you ...
I have sacrificed my sleep for these destinations, I have never played cricket ... During the World Cup, I did not know if I would take my eyes off television but I did not know how many matches I sacrificed.
Three months before the exams, he used to sell touch mobiles and buy black screen mobiles and when his brain got tired, he used to play snake games in it. And the snake would make it so long that there was no space left on the screen. In the end, it had to die.

If I couldn't get rid of books without reading them, I would pick up my subject books and go out of the house to a place where there is no one but me.
If it was necessary to get a job, he would work day and night for the first six months of the academic session and study for the next six months.
I have learned that if man wants to achieve something, then no power can stop him except God ...
Now there is a destination that seems impossible ...
So listen, O destination! Now your madness is over me ...
very Motivational