• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

hassan

Hello, I'm Hassan from Sialkot. I had listened a lot about malls and shopping centers in Karachi.
I'm a shopping lover and window shopping is also one of my favorite hobbies. I had listened a lot about malls in Karachi. That's why I happened to go there and I was surprised. I know shopping taste is developed and In Pakistan, almost every city is more advanced and high-class malls and buildings are suited.But malls in Karachi are now outclassed. No one sitting in Sialkotorany other small but a rich city like Sialkot could imagine what was the experience to shop and wander around the shopping malls.In three days of my stay, their I had checked all big malls in Karachi. All are awesome. I loved Millenium mall with kids corner

and restaurants.
And the forum mall has all branded shops.
Domn, park tower loreal and some other are also good.
I will suggest you if you are a crazy about shopping and also have enough money to go shopping. Before Dubai think once about these shopping malls in Karachi.

Also do shop from Karachi often... Malls in Karachi is reaching at the number of hundred. And the best point is that you can also have a great outing, shopping and eating experience there. In was in Karachi Bahria University for two years. Great place to live and Study.

Abrar

This is nothing. Karachi is more which you had described here. It is a trading and world renowned city. And it is a multicultural city where you could find every fashion and every product under one roof.

Faizan Alam

I am faizan from Lahore. I heard a lot about karachi malls. I visited couple of month ago and i have really enjoyed one thing really surprised me of karachi malls is they are proper maintain and have a lot of different options to enjoy like fun area for kids , food court to eat. One thing about food-court is they have different varieties to check in. In mall there is cinema you can have a good evening with your family/friends. I absolutely like Karachi Malls.