• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Hello, Information about adding advertising my business here

Hajra Basit

Hello Admin,

I have a card making business, that i would like to advertise here and get some clients. I ship the cards all over Pakistan with cash on delivery system. I added my website link to some posts for the people who needed that. But someone removed those links from my posts. I am very unhappy with this . After all i am helping other members also with my knowledge. If i post my business here for people to see and buy whats wrong in it?

Please approve the links that people create in the posts i have noticed that some other links were also removed.

Thank you

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@Hajra Basit thank you being a member of Pakistan-forums.com and adding value to this community with your presense.

I can understand your frustration and your emotions after your link was removed. Basically the aim and purpose of this community is to play fair with people. If we start allowing everyone to add their links and sell their products in the posts of other people it would harm many fellow members of our community and people who come as guests from google just because they want to get information about something.

Suppose, you want information related to "Buy shoes online in Pakistan". People who have bought such shoes can recommend different places and stores to help others. But if we start allowing everyone to add their links and shop names. It would be more like a advertisement board rather than a real discussion forum. All the brands that are always searching for such places to gather attention of other people would start adding their links all over the forum. That no one would like and we would never allow that.
I appreciate your contribution to the community and i would love to see your business doing better. That's why we have created an introductions section. There you are free to write about you and your business. Write as much as you can to persuade people to buy from you. But we will not allow adding links to others threads

Hope you understand the complete thing.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Got that thank you
Great, appreciate that

Can i send direct private messages to the members
Yes you can send private messages to the members.

But i recommend you to do that carefully and write politely, because no one likes to get advertisements directly in the inbox. Users can report the private messages to administrator, And if we get 3 of such warnings we will block the private messaging system for your account for at least 1 month.

Hajra Basit

Great, appreciate that

Yes you can send private messages to the members.

But i recommend you to do that carefully and write politely, because no one likes to get advertisements directly in the inbox. Users can report the private messages to administrator, And if we get 3 of such warnings we will block the private messaging system for your account for at least 1 month.

Okay thank you