There are a number of ways you can find or create practice questions:
- Answer chapter review questions in your textbook
- Turn the headings in your readings and lecture notes into questions
- Use questions from the textbook study guide or web site
- Participate in a study group and ask each other questions based on the material
- Make flashcards with a question on one side and the answer on the other, then quiz yourself
- Write outlines for any sample essay questions provided by the professor
- Make “Cornell notes”: Draw a line down your page about one-third of the way from the left edge; write questions in the left column of your page; write the answers to your questions directly across in the right column; cover up the answers and quiz yourself.