• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Information Face Your Problems.

Aamir Raza

We all face challenges in our lives. Everyone has their own method of solving challenges in their lives. Some people like to take the opinion of experienced people around them. Others may take a long time to think before making any decision. There are some people who like to take help from the Internet, as they think the Internet is a more reliable tool to find information for their problems. From my perspective, the former view carries more weight. I would take the position on account for the following reasons.
Primarily, problems are part and parcel of our lives. Everyone faces various kind of problems in life, but their problems are not particular or specific. There are many people who had already face similar problems in their lives. That's the reason, I prefer to take suggestions from them as they have more experienced about that specific matter. Not only that, but they have lived with the consequences of those problems, so they can provide us their pros and cons as well which will be easier for us to decide. My personal life is a compelling example of this. Two years back, I had to buy a laptop, but I was confused between the Apple brand and the Dell Brand. Fortunately, my cousin had already used both brand's laptop and that's why he suggested me to go for the Dell brand as Apple laptop is hard to use initially and because I had only a few simple requirements which I could be accomplished by buying a Dell brand. Finally, I bought the Dell laptop and I am still using that laptop without any trouble. Thus, by taking help from an experienced person, I could solve my problem easily.
Secondly, sometimes we cannot find the solutions even though it is simple and obvious. It happens to many people because they are so deep into their trouble that they cannot feel what is right or wrong. At this time, people who know us personally would help us to clear our doubts. My personal history is a compelling example of this. After 10th grade, I had to choose one specific field from Biology or Math, and I could not be able to make any decision. My father suggested me to take Biology, as he already knew my abilities and subject of my interest. For this reason, I am pursuing my bachelor’s in Biology without any regrets. Hence, people can solve their problems, by having some discussion with their near one, who know them personally and can guide them in the right way.
Furthermore, there are some problems which would be required to solve in a short time, otherwise, we may face bad consequences. At this situation, it is not appropriate to find the solution on the internet or we cannot spend much time to think about the solution. Sometimes, a solution which is given on the internet is inappropriate and may not suit our exact situation. For instance, my friend who was suffering from severe stomach ache and she tried to find out medicine from the internet. After a few days, the pain became worst and she had admitted to the hospital, because of the adverse effect of the medicine she had taken from the internet. Thus, if she would have gone hospital earlier, she might be recovered easily.
All in all, from all the aforementioned reasons, I strongly believe that my approach to problem-solving is to talk to someone about my problems. I do this because there are many people in my life who have faced the same problems, and because asking help to others who know us personally, could solve our problems efficiently.

Ali Raza liaqat

Administrator
We all face challenges in our lives. Everyone has their own method of solving challenges in their lives. Some people like to take the opinion of experienced people around them. Others may take a long time to think before making any decision. There are some people who like to take help from the Internet, as they think the Internet is a more reliable tool to find information for their problems. From my perspective, the former view carries more weight. I would take the position on account for the following reasons.
Primarily, problems are part and parcel of our lives. Everyone faces various kind of problems in life, but their problems are not particular or specific. There are many people who had already face similar problems in their lives. That's the reason, I prefer to take suggestions from them as they have more experienced about that specific matter. Not only that, but they have lived with the consequences of those problems, so they can provide us their pros and cons as well which will be easier for us to decide. My personal life is a compelling example of this. Two years back, I had to buy a laptop, but I was confused between the Apple brand and the Dell Brand. Fortunately, my cousin had already used both brand's laptop and that's why he suggested me to go for the Dell brand as Apple laptop is hard to use initially and because I had only a few simple requirements which I could be accomplished by buying a Dell brand. Finally, I bought the Dell laptop and I am still using that laptop without any trouble. Thus, by taking help from an experienced person, I could solve my problem easily.
Secondly, sometimes we cannot find the solutions even though it is simple and obvious. It happens to many people because they are so deep into their trouble that they cannot feel what is right or wrong. At this time, people who know us personally would help us to clear our doubts. My personal history is a compelling example of this. After 10th grade, I had to choose one specific field from Biology or Math, and I could not be able to make any decision. My father suggested me to take Biology, as he already knew my abilities and subject of my interest. For this reason, I am pursuing my bachelor’s in Biology without any regrets. Hence, people can solve their problems, by having some discussion with their near one, who know them personally and can guide them in the right way.
Furthermore, there are some problems which would be required to solve in a short time, otherwise, we may face bad consequences. At this situation, it is not appropriate to find the solution on the internet or we cannot spend much time to think about the solution. Sometimes, a solution which is given on the internet is inappropriate and may not suit our exact situation. For instance, my friend who was suffering from severe stomach ache and she tried to find out medicine from the internet. After a few days, the pain became worst and she had admitted to the hospital, because of the adverse effect of the medicine she had taken from the internet. Thus, if she would have gone hospital earlier, she might be recovered easily.
All in all, from all the aforementioned reasons, I strongly believe that my approach to problem-solving is to talk to someone about my problems. I do this because there are many people in my life who have faced the same problems, and because asking help to others who know us personally, could solve our problems efficiently.
Great information