• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

Eid Traveling? Suggestion

PKFarmer

What is your suggestion to travel on Eid Days? I have a plan with my team to travel to Khunjrab.

Recently my friend tried to visit Muree in early July, he faces a lot of problems from local police and law agencies.

zharar

you guys are lucky wish i was in pk i have only ever been in pk once when it was eid days and me and my cousin went the motorbike to brb canal it was so peaceful..but that was in 96 ...last trip out that way in 2018 i was shocked art how busy and urban everywhere has become.....

but there is much fun at home because of all the goings on from the early morning....

PKFarmer

you guys are lucky wish i was in pk i have only ever been in pk once when it was eid days and me and my cousin went the motorbike to brb canal it was so peaceful..but that was in 96 ...last trip out that way in 2018 i was shocked art how busy and urban everywhere has become.....

but there is much fun at home because of all the goings on from the early morning....
Yeah, you are right, but right now its kind of curfew in the northern area for tourists. I am wondering that northern areas are totally dependent on tourists, without visitors how they can survive.

But life goes on its not stopping for anyone that's really sad.

PKFarmer

My cousin is visiting northern areas today, i will update you about his experience
Yesterday (Monday 3 August) I was in Muree, there is no issue within muree but before toll plaza there are police blocked the road and only 3 types of people are allowed to go muree,

1 - Local
2 - Bribe
3 - Arm Forces

We have a local person with us, so we easily bypass that, but people are using 2 options.

Note: No one is following SOP, so be careful on travelling.