• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

Diabetic Mother With Constant Loose Motions

jamshed khan

ASA to all doctors, my mother is over 48 years old. shes diabetic but not on insulin. she is constantly having loose motions (not vomiting or nausea) over 8 months now. shes taking gelvus met , easy day , tenormin, panadol, laxota as regular tabs. on the other hand she has taken flagyl , immodium and other stomach related tabs. but this is getting disturbing for her and at times she has to go in late night motions as shes unable to sleep for long hours and wake up in the middle. any suggestion or recomendation will be highly appreciated pleasee respected doctors help me out here i am real worried.

ASA to all doctors, my mother is over 48 years old. shes diabetic but not on insulin. she is constantly having loose motions (not vomiting or nausea) over 8 months now. shes taking gelvus met , easy day , tenormin, panadol, laxota as regular tabs. on the other hand she has taken flagyl , immodium and other stomach related tabs. but this is getting disturbing for her and at times she has to go in late night motions as shes unable to sleep for long hours and wake up in the middle. any suggestion or recomendation will be highly appreciated pleasee respected doctors help me out here i am real worried.
it is better to take her to hospital for proper checkup..
without checkup we can not recommend any medicine