• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

sialkot Best Fast Food Places In Sialkot

which is your favorite Fast food ?

• Chicken fry with spicy sauce

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Pizza with cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burger with fries

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm a fast food lover and always wanders to explore new food places and variety of tasty foods.That's true" eating healthy and good exercise is the best Policy for health. But for me, Health goes into back when I see fast food places.My most lovely places in Sialkot are,
Frangoz, With best packages and delicious foods.

Midway to go for Fried chicken.
Frangoz for fried chicken and pizza.
A pizza hut special place to eat pizza.
Mazzeo Pizza lovely place to eat and find other pizza lovers.
Fort Italian pizza when ever wants to change the style go or order at home.
KFC with an open place to enjoy for adults as well kids.

McDonald's with global taste and fresh high neutered food.It has a big variety of fast foods.
Besides that, Dixy chicken, chili fast food, deep fry
etc are also good places to visit.
These are all places where I am always ready to go.
I'm waiting to hear from all of you who are food lovers and like to find and go in wonderful food places. Please suggest me more fast food places in Sialkot with best prices.

aizad

I like charga of Allah Malik.... I'm a big food lover and will the grape opportunity to eat from all local restaurants. Soon I want to start over my business here and will relocate In sweet city Sialkot.

maida

Itny yumm foods aor inti sari best places dakh k moon main pani a gia....... Me Sialkot sirf ye foods try kerny or best places visit kerny jana chahiti hoon .... Koi best hotle to stay in Sialkot with family....planning to visit soon in December or January.. As herein Qqueta it is going to be a free long winter with no work/job.