• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.
Assalam U Alaikum...
I'm Electronics Engineer and also doing a job, but due to my job routine I can't give proper time to my family, my kids don't suffer that's why I want to start a small business,,, range from 4-5 lacs total savings...
Need your precious advice.

Usama Chaoudery

If u are Interested in Partnership
I'm Seeking Investor for the following business'

1)An online platform to sell and deliver construction material
2)A Virtual Service Station

Investments I need for the projects are
1.5 lacs for the first idea
2 lacs for the second business

ZubairRafay

Start doing whatever you are passionate about or whatever you are good at. I think you should open a bike spare parts shop.

usman02

One lucrative idea for an electrical business is to specialize in renewable energy solutions. With the growing emphasis on sustainability and environmental consciousness, offering services such as solar panel installation, wind turbine maintenance, and electric vehicle charging station setup can tap into a rapidly expanding market. By helping clients harness clean energy sources and reduce their carbon footprint, your electrical business can contribute to a greener future while enjoying a steady demand for your expertise. If you want to apply in electrical sector CLICK HERE

1. Electrical Contracting Business: Providing electrical installation, maintenance, and repair services for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
  2. Electrical Appliance Repair: Specializing in repairing electrical appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, etc.
  3. Solar Energy Installation: With the increasing demand for renewable energy, starting a business that installs solar panels and provides related services can be profitable.
  4. Electrical Equipment Sales: Selling electrical components, devices, and equipment to both consumers and businesses.
  5. Home Automation Services: Providing services for installing smart home systems, security systems, and home automation technologies.
  6. Electrical Consultancy: Offering consultancy services for electrical system design, energy efficiency, and safety compliance.
  7. Electrical Maintenance Services: Providing routine maintenance and emergency repair services for electrical systems in residential and commercial buildings.
  8. LED Lighting Business: Selling and installing energy-efficient LED lighting solutions for homes and businesses.