• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Anyone please guide me how to invest 12lac in business rather I'm out of country ?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone please guide me how to invest 12lac in business rather I'm out of country ?

I have been an expat for over a decade. Where you live now, is largely irrelevant to your investments.
Sure, some things make a difference. For example, if you live in the US as an expat, there are tax implications.
But in general, there are loads of expat-focused accounts, which are designed to be flexible, that are portable, and move with you when you move to another location.
Often all you need to do is update your credit/debit card payment or just send it from a new bank account.

Goher Ali

The best way to invest, according to a lot of academic research is:
  • Long-term beats market timing
  • Low-cost diversified index funds beat over-diversification
  • Markets beat property long-term
  • Investing 80% in long-term assets and 20% in something “sexier”. Such as new, and emerging, trends like ESG and technology.
  • Never think “now isn’t the right time to invest”. There will always be elections, unexpected events, and various crises. At a recent client event, the Shark Tank (and previously Dragons Den) star Kevin O’Leary admitted that he had tried and failed to time the markets

you have to start business with amazon ,it is fully automated business. peoples earn 2-25lac monthly by giving 2-3 hours in a week. so, try this.....

you may invest this money to generate a water shop and earn maximum money OR you purchase the company products and sale in the market in reasonable price.

you can invest your money in stock exchange ,it is best platform to generate more money in sufficient amount ,instead of all you have to invest where you live right know similarly it is necessary you may have knowledge about stock exchange market...