• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE

Antibiotics don’t work on COVID-19.

Wash your hands. Wear a mask.
Get vaccinated.
Wash your hands, yes. People are having severe reactions and dying from those vaccines, so I say no on the shots. Masks don’t really work either because you’re breathing back in the same old air you just exhaled and you set yourself up for a lung infection. I say no to the masks, too. Masks just don’t belong on every face, just the sick and medical pros. Masks aren’t even meant to be worn for too long at a time because not only do they collect bacteria, but people also noticed oxygen deprivation to some level or another

Antibiotics don’t work on viruses, period....you know, since the Latin root word is “bios” which means “living”, and viruses are not living organisms.
Since you seem very knowledgeable about this so I would assume the post was not directed at you but rather the deniers who don't comprehend science.

Antibiotics don’t work on viruses, period....you know, since the Latin root word is “bios” which means “living”, and viruses are not living organisms.
Um, yeah, and that’s exactly what they said, that antibiotics don’t work on viruses. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people who think they need to take antibiotics every time they get a cold or any other virus. I don’t see how trying to raise awareness about it is stupid. But hey, here’s your cookie for getting on here to show everyone how superior your knowledge is.

If viruses were dead they wouldn’t spread or make us sick
They can't reproduce on their own. They can't digest any sort of fuel to produce energy. The scientific consensus seems to be to stretch the definition of "life" to include viruses, but I'm not comfortable with that. They're just blobs of fat and protein and genetic material that uses the manufacturing tools of a living cell to make more copies of itself.

that concept is not known years ago people only used an antibiotic until feeling better and saved for another infection. They then got antibiotic resistance why does put this out now makes no sense